method and command
first make sure that node.js is installed successfully
1. Modify cache path
npm config set cache "D:\url\npm-cache"
2. Modify global download:
npm config set prefix "D:\url\npm_global"
so you can put the installation of things in the corresponding disk character, save C disk space!
the corresponding position will appear two folders:
may no NPM – cache this folder at the beginning, but after installing things will appear, such as installation of vue scaffolding, etc.
- Ubuntu 16.04 modify jupyter default path
- Modify the VDI path of VirtualBox on MacOSX, and transfer the virtual machine
- Keil prompts the stlink download program to prompt error: Flash download failed – target DLL has been cancelled
- Bug: unable to download source code in idea, error cannot download sources sources not found for:XXX
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook
- MySQL modify character set
- How to modify TeamViewer ID
- Idea pop-up window out of memory, modify the parameters and start the no response solution
- Modify the name after @ in Linux
- Modify the custom keyboard shortcut of visual studio code
- On the use of NPM cache clean — force
- Modify the password of mysql8 on Windows
- Modify grub to solve computer startup error: error 17
- Modify samba configuration, restart service failed
- Serverlet: How to Add, Delete, Modify and Query item code
- Modify the screen resolution after installing Ubuntu 16.04 (xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default)
- Linux_ day07_ 05_ Configure common add, delete, modify and query commands in network
- NPM report error: eperm: operation not permitted, unlink… Solution and clear cache_ modules
- How to uninstall IDM (Internet Download Manager)
- Maven download and configuration