Service restart samba [email protected]: ~ $$
= = = verify org.freedesktop.systemd1.manage-units = = = =
Authentication is required to restart “samba.service”.
Authentication is: root
=== Authentication complete ===
Restart samba failed. Service:unit samba. the service is masked.
dll @lx100:~$ sudo systemctl restart smbd service
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- nt service 1072 No need to restart, repeat the method of installing the service program or service driver
- Troubleshooting of samba error in Linux configuration startup
- Failed to restart xxx.service: The name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 was not provided by any..
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- CentOS 8.1 solution to error in executing #systemctl restart network.service
- The most complete solution for service network restart failure under CENTOS 7
- Vs_ Code remote SFTP connects to the server to modify the nginx configuration information and reports all configured authentication methods failed
- Error kernel restart: restart failed was reported in the background of jupyter notebook
- Modify the tomcat configuration in docker, causing javaagent to report agent library failed to init instrument
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- Samba getpeername failed. Error was transport endpoint is not connected error
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongodb.service is masked
- “Failed to find entry for user…” appears when Linux uses samba
- “Failed to find entry for user…” appears when Samba is used
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongod.service is not loaded properly
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- Raspberry Pi 3 installation and software configuration issues collection
- Failed to start Remote desktop service (VNC)
- samba Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED Failed to connect with SMB1 — no workgroup available