Today, in the process of development, suddenly idea pop-up prompt out of memory, I changed the parameters on the pop-up, click shutdown, and then I couldn’t start it.
I see that many people on the Internet say that they want to delete the idea folder under the user, but once this is deleted, all the settings of the idea may have to be redone.
Finally, it is found that the changed parameters are in Disk C/user /. Idea (different versions have different folder names)/idea.exe.vmoptions. Just replace this file with idea installation directory/bin/idea.exe.vmoptions.
If you start with idea64.exe, this configuration file is called idea64.exe.vmoptions. This file may be in Disk C/user /. Idea, or Disk C/user /. Idea/config. You can replace it with a file of the same name in the installation directory/bin.
- Out of memory overflow solution for idea running error
- RuntimeError: CUDA error: out of memory solution (valid for pro-test)
- Android set request window feature（ Window.FEATURE_ NO_ Title) invalid solution
- Fatal error: Newspace:: rebalance allocation failed – process out of memory (memory overflow)
- [Android] using request window feature（ Window.FEATURE_ NO_ Title) method to remove the title invalid solution
- CUDA error:out of memory
- The difference, cause and solution of memory overflow and memory leak
- Oracle 11g installation prompt ora-27102: out of memory
- Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Parameter index out of range (1 ＞ number of parameters, which is 0
- Error: 701 use DAC connection when out of memory
- [PostgreSQL tutorial] · out of memory issue
- Idea for Mac setting JVM running parameters to solve running stuck problem
- Solution of no response of progress bar in MFC program
- There is no spring initializer solution when idea starts
- RuntimeError: CUDA out of memory. Tried to allocate 600.00 MiB (GPU 0； 23.69 GiB total capacity)
- MobaXterm error cuda:out of memory
- Idea has no code prompt solution when writing YML file
- When idea generates a spring boot project, error: read timed out appears
- No artifacts package solution for idea to configure Tomcat
- Runtimeerror using Python training model: CUDA out of memory error resolution