When we start hive, we will encounter the problem that the router is unable to connect. At this time, the most likely problem is that the firewall is turned on. At this time, we just need to turn it off. Baidu is very simple.
Another problem may be our IP address. Let’s start all Hadoop clusters: start-all.sh,
See if there are five processes showing that if it is missing, it may be that our I IP address has changed. At this time, we need to modify the hadoop-env.sh file, CD ~/ hadoop/etc/hadoop
Just change our IP address.
- Run spark to report error while identifying ‘ org.apache.spark . sql.hive.HiveSessionState ‘
- The difference between hive and relational database
- FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. MetaException(me
- PySpark ERROR Shell: Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path
- Common problems of Hadoop startup error reporting
- ERROR: Invalid HADOOP_COMMON_HOME
- org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.spark.SparkTask. Failed to create Spark client for Spark session 0354
- hdfs 192.168.2.19:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
- Why namenode can’t be started and its solution
- Error in initializing namenode when configuring Hadoop!!!
- Linux Mint installs Hadoop environment
- Spark SQL startup error: error creating transactional connection factory
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- Error reporting when importing sqoop from Mysql to hive
- Failed: execution error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop . hive.ql.exec .DDLTask…
- Flume monitors a single append file in real time
- “Hive metadata problem” hive.metastore.HiveMetaException : Failed to get schema version.
- hive is not allowed to impersonate anonymous
- mkdir: Call From hadoop102/192.168.6.102 to hadoop102:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.
- Ubuntu starts Xilinx vivado