The solution is to create a soft link to the real directory
here, take creating/data in the root directory as an example, and other directory names are the same
First, create a data directory anywhere you want, such as/users/baixxhao/downloads/work/data. Don’t imitate me directly. Remember to change the user name.
2. Open the terminal (Command + space, then enter the terminal, enter)
2. Input sudo VIM/etc/synthetic.conf from the command line, Enter, enter a similar text editing page, do not close the window!!! Press the letter I, pay attention to the use of English characters throughout the operation, do not use pinyin input method (including all the following, are in English)
3, enter the following line (note that the middle is tab, not spaces)!!! Pay attention to the following parameters, use your own real directory
4. Press ESC, press the English colon (Shift + colon), enter WQ, press return, that is, save and exit
5. Then restart, and you will find that/data has
6. If it is successful, like it?
look here mark>
2. Sudo VIM/etc/synthetic. Conf
- How to solve the problem of “please enter a commit message to explain why this merge is necessary” when git merges branches?
- Change the path in the user directory in Chinese Ubuntu to English
- How to generate and view SSH keys in Ubuntu 16.04
- Solutions to the problem of using sudo caused by Ubuntu’s wrong modification of sudoers
- Installation and use of graphviz under mac
- Centos7 network is unreachable
- Ubuntu 12.04 installation and use of airtrack ng tutorial
- Syntax error near in Verilog?
- svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongod.service is not loaded properly
- Solution: the network can be recovered only when the Ubuntu broadband is disconnected
- nginx: [error] open() “/usr/local/nginx/logs/nginx.pid“ failed (2: No such file or directory)
- A simple method of generating secret key by GIT and configuring SSH public key
- Xcode 5 solves the operation could’t be completed
- NVIDIA SMI caused by updating BIOS has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA
- “ XX.app ”It is damaged and cannot be opened. You should move it to the wastebasket.
- Mac: how to show hidden files under Apple Mac operating system
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- [solution] the system is running in low graphics mode
- How to install postman tool in Ubuntu 16.04