The following error occurred when starting the project:
ERROR StatusLogger Log4j2 could not find a logging implementation. Please add log4j-core to the classpath. Using SimpleLogger to log to the console…
Reason: the jar package of log4j is not downloaded locally. Cause the startup error.
1. Find the log4j folder of local Maven warehouse and delete it.
2. Update Maven dependency and download the jar package of log4j again.
Select project — & gt; right mouse button — & gt; Maven — & gt; reimport
- About error statuslogger no log4j2 configuration file found
- ERROR StatusLogger No Log4j 2 configuration file found
- ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found.
- @In slf4j log.info Compile error: cannot find symbol log
- In idea, @ slf4j is used to report an error, but log is not found
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- Ubuntu 20.04: How to create shortcut startup mode in IntelliJ idea
- Could not find artifact org.olap4j:olap4j:pom:0.9.7.309-JS-3 in alimaven
- [solved] error: module not specified (IntelliJ idea)
- Perfect solution for IntelliJ idea error “CreateProcess error = 2, system cannot find the specified file”
- Git uploads local IntelliJ idea project to GitHub
- [error] error handling of IntelliJ idea
- IntelliJ idea code did not report an error, compilation failed
- IntelliJ idea error: error: Java does not support release 5
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- Tomcat9 Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
- Eclipse cannot import org.apache.log4j .Logger
- Solve the error of POM file failed to read artifact descriptor for XXX under IntelliJ idea
- [Solved] IntelliJ IDEA Compile Groovy Error: GroovyRuntimeException: This script or class could not be run.