The following error occurred when starting the project:
ERROR StatusLogger Log4j2 could not find a logging implementation. Please add log4j-core to the classpath. Using SimpleLogger to log to the console…
Reason: the jar package of log4j is not downloaded locally. Cause the startup error.
1. Find the log4j folder of local Maven warehouse and delete it.
2. Update Maven dependency and download the jar package of log4j again.
Select project — & gt; right mouse button — & gt; Maven — & gt; reimport
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- Maven error: index downloads are disabled, search result may be incomplete
- pom.xml Depending on the error report, the problem of missing artifact XXX is solved
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- Solutions to the problem of “Autowired cannot be resolved to a type” in eclipse Maven project
- Idea introduces dependency and starts jar error in opening zip file
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors
- How to solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:……git pull conflict
- Idea Maven project uses package to package and report error (package does not exist)
- Solution of plugins error reporting in idea maven
- Git uploads local IntelliJ idea project to GitHub
- Failed to read artifact descriptor for * maven
- Idea couldn’t be found org.springframework.context .support
- Research on Maven management of Java project pom.xml The jar package error is reported, but the project is running normally
- Idea2020.2 encountered pom.xml The problem of file error report in Maven plug-in tomcat7
- Failed to execute goal in Maven build org.apache.tomcat .maven:
- How to Fix Tomcat Error: Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler[ajp-nio-8009]
- Failed to resolve: failed to resolve
- mvn install Error: Failed to read artifact descriptor org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2