Install git client under Window.
two Configure Git/ GitHub in Intellij idea
Open Preference– Version Control.
Drop down and select Github, fill in Host, Login, and Password, and Test was successful.
Select Git and specify the Git path. Test to see if the function is working.
3. Project local Git commit
1. Create a local warehouse
2. Commit code to Git
Right-click on the SRC or code file, and Git — Add — Commit
Four. Project remote submission
1. Set up a warehouse on Github
2. Configure the remote warehouse locally
CD local warehouse directory
Git RemoteAdd Origin the address of your project
git push-u origin master
There’s going to be a problem here.
The reason is that when we created the warehouse on Github, we checked the default READme.md, which caused a mismatch between local and remote warehousing.
The Git pull origin master
And then git push-u Origin master
3. Push/Pull in IDEA
Right-click on the SRC or code file, Git — Repository — Push/Pull
- error: src refspec master does not match any error:failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:xxxx
- [Git & GitHub] Solution: error: failed to push some refs to’https://github.com/xxxx.git’
- Git failed to submit data error: failed to push some refs to’https://github.com/XXXXXXX/gif.git’
- Please specify which branch you want to merge with
- Failed to push some refs to
- How to Fix GIT Push Error
- git push error failed to push some refs to solution
- Solve github :error: failed to push some refs to problem
- Error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxx’
- Error: SRC refspec master does not match any. error: failed to push some refs to
- pathspec ‘master’ did not match any files known to git
- GitHub push ErrorThe requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing
- Git push you are not allowed to upload merges
- How to solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:……git pull conflict
- Git solves pull origin error: the following untracked working tree files would be rewritten by merge
- push failed The requested URL returned error: 403
- Android studio push project to GitHub
- Idea submits code to git / code cloud warehouse for the first time
- Error: You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)