The article directories
Problem troubleshooting process solution
I’m using the IDEA integrated development environment, and up until now, log.info() was fine.
have a wonderful work of problems today, an error code compilation, unable to log identification symbols, as follows:
Cannot find symbol log
The screening process
I have installed Lombok’s plugin and it won’t work before.
see the notes on class is also introduced.
It is better to find that it is actually a check box in IDEA. I don’t know why it is not checked. I don’t remember to change it.
Is the IDEA – & gt; Preference – & gt; Build, Excecution, Deployment – & gt; The Compiler – & gt; There’s an Enable Annotation Processing option on Annocation Processors. Check that and everything will work fine.
- In idea, @ slf4j is used to report an error, but log is not found
- SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder“.
- SLF4J:Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”
- SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
- IntelliJ idea startup error: error statuslogger log4j2 could not find a logging implementation
- Solution: ora-00205: error in identifying control file, check alert log for more info
- Eclipse cannot import org.apache.log4j .Logger
- ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found.
- ERROR StatusLogger No Log4j 2 configuration file found
- solve log.info The problem of reporting error and red line
- About error statuslogger no log4j2 configuration file found
- Consult IDE log for more details (Help | Show Log)，read failed, socket might closed or timeout,
- [Solved] KEIL MDK Warning: “no browse info for symbol in this context”
- Eclipse startup error: an error has occurred.See the log file E:\workspace\.metadata\.log.
- Nginx error log (error_ Log) configuration and information explanation
- MySQL master-slave replication. An error is reported when starting slave. Slave failed to initialize relay log info structure from the repository
- Ubuntu18.04 x11vnc failed, report error opening logfile: /var/log/x11vnc.log
- Could not find artifact org.olap4j:olap4j:pom:0.9.7.309-JS-3 in alimaven