error when running.py file under Linux:
Failed to connect to Mir:Failed to connect to server socket:No such file or directory
Google to the solution, in the terminal input instruction:
and then run the.py file ~
but this is only a temporary solution, you have to execute this command every time you open the terminal.
to the end of file for /etc/sudoers:
since this file requires write permissions, open it with the following command:
open the file and add:
after save the file is ok ~
remember to always use “+ =” when adding to env_keep. If there are any other EN v_keep with “=” change them to “+ =” because using “=” will overwrite other values.
Ps: but this method suddenly doesn’t work at the moment, so we have to use export DISPLAY every time.
- Failed to connect to non-global ctrl_ifname: (nil) error: No such file or directory (How to Fix)
- Error “/run/lvm/lvmetad.socket: connect failed: No such file or directory” – but not Grub related
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- The server just without updating PID file and can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket are solved
- Mongodb uses Mongo to report error: could’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed: socket
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket. 110 (Connection timed out)
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017] on first connect [Error: connect EC
- Error: could’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed
- Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory
- EBS R12 login error—R12.1 FRM-92050: FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER: /FORMS/LSERVLET
- JRebel: ERROR Failed to obtain seat. Unable to connect to license server. Check
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- [Solved] failed to connect to server, reason: Unable to establish connection
- It can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/ tmp/ mysql.sock ‘(2) “;
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017]
- mysql problem solving: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- 【Synergy】Error:failed to connect to server:Connection was refused
- [Bug] Solve the problem that Acrobat cannot be opened: failed to connect to a DDE server
- PHP under linux uses pdo-dblib to connect to mssql to report an error solution. Error message: SQLSTATE Adaptive Server connection failed (severity 9)