Seaborn is a very useful visualization package from Stanford university.
the original anaconda installation does not contain seaborn, which needs to be installed.
specific installation method:
1. From the beginning of your computer, open the CMD command window and type conda install seaborn
or anaconda prompt, conda install seaborn or PIP install seaborn
During the installation, Conda finds the seaborn dependent package based on its dependency, enters Y manually, and when it hits enter, the system automatically downloads and updates them.
Then, in Anaconda’s spider editor, import Seaborn and run without error. Ok, perfect!!
Of course, install plotly in a similar way: open the CMD command window, then type conda install plotly,
install it, and use the conda list to see if it succeeded.
Similarly, to install jieba, you can use either
conda install jieba or PIP install jieba
- Installing Jieba in Anaconda environment
- Attributeerror: module “Seaborn” has no attribute “lineplot”
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules
- Installing PyQt4 in Windows + Python 3.6
- (Solved) pytorch error: RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED (install cuda)
- Configuration (9) to solve the problem of “setup tools PIP wheel failed with error code 1”, create virtual environments with Python of anaconda
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Installing xgboost in anaconda is based on win10 32 / 64 bit system
- Solution: Solving Environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve
- AttributeError: module ‘keras.backend‘ has no attribute ‘eager‘
- Anaconda + vscode usage problem summary
- RemoveError: ‘setuptools’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operatin
- Data analysis to obtain Yahoo stock data: some problems are encountered when using panda datareader (cannot import name ‘is_ list_ Like ‘problem)
- Solving environment: failed solution to the problem encountered when updating Anaconda
- Anaconda opens navigator error – Navigator error an unexpected error occurred on navigator start-up
- Problems encountered in the installation of pyromacoustics
- CONDA upgrade command: upgrade CONDA, anaconda and various packages
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment