Seaborn is a very useful visualization package from Stanford university.
the original anaconda installation does not contain seaborn, which needs to be installed.
specific installation method:
1. From the beginning of your computer, open the CMD command window and type conda install seaborn
or anaconda prompt, conda install seaborn or PIP install seaborn
During the installation, Conda finds the seaborn dependent package based on its dependency, enters Y manually, and when it hits enter, the system automatically downloads and updates them.
Then, in Anaconda’s spider editor, import Seaborn and run without error. Ok, perfect!!
Of course, install plotly in a similar way: open the CMD command window, then type conda install plotly,
install it, and use the conda list to see if it succeeded.
Similarly, to install jieba, you can use either
conda install jieba or PIP install jieba
- Attributeerror: module “Seaborn” has no attribute “lineplot”
- Installing Jieba in Anaconda environment
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules
- Installing xgboost in anaconda is based on win10 32 / 64 bit system
- (Solved) pytorch error: RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED (install cuda)
- Installing PyQt4 in Windows + Python 3.6
- Configuration (9) to solve the problem of “setup tools PIP wheel failed with error code 1”, create virtual environments with Python of anaconda
- Solution: Solving Environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve
- RemoveError: ‘setuptools’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operatin
- Anaconda + vscode usage problem summary
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Data analysis to obtain Yahoo stock data: some problems are encountered when using panda datareader (cannot import name ‘is_ list_ Like ‘problem)
- Anaconda opens navigator error – Navigator error an unexpected error occurred on navigator start-up
- CONDA upgrade command: upgrade CONDA, anaconda and various packages
- Package summary of installing python with CONDA
- Pychar configures Anaconda environment
- Anaconda opens Navigator to report an error and a web page appears Navigator Error An unexpected error occurred on Navigator start-up Report
- Invalid archiveerror reported by CONDA