I modified ideA64. Exe. Vmoptions file of IDEA before, but when I restarted it prompted a problem similar to the above one, and deleted the parameters also prompted this one. Baidu searched for the solution, reloaded IDEA and reloaded JDK, but all of them failed to solve the problem.
This file does not have to exist, idea can still work without this file, but when custom parameters are needed, this file will be created for the first time.
Again this problem might as well delete C:\Users\ name \.IntelliJIdea2018.1\config vmoption file, simple and crude
- Solution to failed to create JVM: error code – 1 JVM path
- Failed to create JVM. JVM Path: xxxxx
- After Android studio is installed, open a pop-up window to prompt failed to load JVM DLL XXX
- Error: missing `server’ JVM at `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\server\jvm.dll’.
- Eclipse reports Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll error solution
- Idea for Mac setting JVM running parameters to solve running stuck problem
- The process of solving Intellij IDEA can’t load jvm DLL error at a time
- [Solved] Tomcat9 Startup Error: Failed creating Java ‘XXXX\Java\jdk1.8\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll‘.
- error:could not open…jvm.cfg solution
- Start eclipse and prompt version 1.7.0_ 79 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 1.8 or greater i…
- Idea has no code prompt solution when writing YML file
- ERROR $124; Failed to start Apache ActiveMQ (localhost, ID:ZJZL-201910RQ-545-15845236845-0:1) jvm
- Gephi pop up JVM creation failed
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- Ubuntu 20.04: How to create shortcut startup mode in IntelliJ idea
- QT running prompt failed to create OpenGL context for format qsurfaceformat (version 2.0, options qflags() solution)
- “Error: a JNI error has occurred” and “error of” jvm.cfg To solve the problem
- could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’
- Solution to the flash back, error report and unexpected exit of idea MAC windows
- Error: could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’ (How to Fix)