This error Failed to load the JNI Shared library jvm.dll for two possible reasons:
reason 1: the jvm.dll file does not exist
solution: copy a jvm.dll file from elsewhere.
reason 2: the Eclipse version number is inconsistent with the JDK version number
solution: either use 64 bits for both Eclipse and JDK versions, or use 32 bits for both. Remember not a 32 bit, a 64 bit. Note: the occurrence probability of general cause 1 is very low, and in most cases it is cause 2.
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Failed to load the JNI shared library solution
- Windows10解决ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed
- After Android studio is installed, open a pop-up window to prompt failed to load JVM DLL XXX
- The process of solving Intellij IDEA can’t load jvm DLL error at a time
- Idea startup prompt failed to create jvm: error code -1 jvm path solution
- OpenProj can’t open or prompt “Failed to load Java VM Library” error solution
- Solution to failed to create JVM: error code – 1 JVM path
- Python error: importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module solution
- Solution to the error “tcnative-1.dll: can’t load amd 64 bit. DLL on IA 32 bit platform”
- Error: missing `server’ JVM at `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\server\jvm.dll’.
- tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- Failed to load platform rendering library
- R | failed to load cairo DLL
- Eclipse specifies JDK version to start, and resolves version XXXX of the JVM is not suitable
- “Error: a JNI error has occurred” and “error of” jvm.cfg To solve the problem
- [Solved] Tomcat9 Startup Error: Failed creating Java ‘XXXX\Java\jdk1.8\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll‘.
- OpenCV3.1 + Python2.7 error “DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found”
- ImportError: DLL load failed while importing xxx: The specified program could not be found.