crack need to modify: bin/idea64. Exe. Vmoptions parameter, causing boot error:
this is because the environment variable may not have been set, but it was, and it was later found to be due to a bin/idea64.exe.vmoptions file format problem.
bin/idea64. Exe.vmoptions is in utf-8 by default, but changed to utf-8 BOM by using Windows notepad.
converts to utf-8 format. Opens with NodePad++, encoding -> Utf-8, then save
- Idea startup prompt failed to create jvm: error code -1 jvm path solution
- Solution to failed to create JVM: error code – 1 JVM path
- Error: missing `server’ JVM at `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\server\jvm.dll’.
- ERROR $124; Failed to start Apache ActiveMQ (localhost, ID:ZJZL-201910RQ-545-15845236845-0:1) jvm
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- Eclipse reports Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll error solution
- Gephi pop up JVM creation failed
- After Android studio is installed, open a pop-up window to prompt failed to load JVM DLL XXX
- OpenJDK11 failed: PKIX path building failed XXXXX
- The process of solving Intellij IDEA can’t load jvm DLL error at a time
- error:could not open…jvm.cfg solution
- Idea for Mac setting JVM running parameters to solve running stuck problem
- could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’
- [Solved] Tomcat9 Startup Error: Failed creating Java ‘XXXX\Java\jdk1.8\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll‘.
- Error: could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’ (How to Fix)
- solve java.net.SocketException : Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_ Bind
- “Error: a JNI error has occurred” and “error of” jvm.cfg To solve the problem
- Eclipse specifies JDK version to start, and resolves version XXXX of the JVM is not suitable
- JVM start error: could not reserve enough space for object heap error
- When using exe4j to generate exe executable file from jar, no JVM could be found on your system exception appears