the following error was reported when installing my-zsh
sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/ohmyzsh/ohmyzsh/master/tools/install.sh)" curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
I recently noticed that github users’ profile pictures and images from my posts no longer show up. Then today I found an error message for the title when homeBrew and NVM were installed.
these are installed PNPM error message, can be found that the script needs to pull the code on raw.githubusercontent.com.
Internet search, found that some github domain name DNS resolution is contaminated, causing DNS resolution process can not get the correct IP address through the domain name.
h1> DNS pollution
DNS pollution, interested friends can go to understand.
open https://www.ipaddress.com/ input can’t access the domain name p>
query can get the correct IP address
is added in the host file of the machine. It is recommended to use switchhosts to facilitate host management of
188.8.131.52 raw.githubusercontent.com 184.108.40.206 user-images.githubusercontent.com
p> 220.127.116.11 avatars1.githubusercontent.com
add the above several host configuration, the page picture display will be normal, homebrew can also be installed, NVM action is flexible.
- Solve the MAC terminal download error curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
- curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
- Ubuntu20.04 installing RVM error curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Operation timed
- Error in installing RVM on MacOS raw.githubusercontent.com:443 Connection failure resolution
- [Linux] curl: (7) failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 1086: connection reused solution
- Problem solving: failed to connect to github.com port 443: Operation timed out（2020.06.04）
- Push failed Unable to access ‘https://github.com/‘: Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- pycharm Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed out
- curl: (7) Failed connect to localhost:9200; Connection refused
- Failed to connect to 18.104.22.168 port 1080: Connection refused
- Gt Report Error ssh:connect to host github.com port 22
- Git command line configuration and configuration file to solve clone error libressl_ connect: SSL_ ERROR_ SYSCALL in connection to github. com:443
- Zookeeper connection timeout problem, and refused to connect to solve the problem
- Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 43571: problem solving record
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- When xshell 6 is connected normally for the first time, it will prompt could not connect to ‘127.0.0.1’ (port 61708): connection failed
- OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- Solve Android studio connection dl.google.com Timeout problem
- Mac installation dart error curl: (35) libresssl SSL_ connect: SSL_ ERROR_ SYSCALL in connection to storage.googleapis.co