After completing the compilation and installation of Caffe, execute import Caffe under Python and report an error:
SystemError: initialization of _caffe raised unreported exception RuntimeError: module compiled against API version 0xe but this version of numpy is 0xd
My solution is to modify Python in makefile.config_ The include path and numpy (1.16.6) path should be consistent with the virtual environment they use:
PYTHON_INCLUDE := /home/robot/anaconda3/include \ /home/robot/anaconda3/envs/zed/include/python3.5m \ /home/robot/anaconda3/envs/zed/lib/python3.5/site-packages/numpy/core/include
- [solved] runtimeerror: module compiled against API version 0xc but this version of numpy is 0xb
- Error:Kotlin: Module was compiled with an incompatible version of Kotlin. The binary version of its
- This version of chromedriver only supports chrome version 92 crawler simulates the problem of Google plug-in version when the browser clicks and reports an error
- Version 1.8.0_201 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
- The python version output from the command line is inconsistent with the python version in the current CONDA environment
- Registry key Error: Java version has value ‘1.8‘, but ‘1.7‘ is required
- Unable to call numpy in pychar, module notfounderror: no module named ‘numpy’
- Could NOT find CUDNN: Found unsuitable version “..“, but required is at least “6“
- The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
- Solve the spark exception of scala version compiled by idea
- Eclipse specifies JDK version to start, and resolves version XXXX of the JVM is not suitable
- Start eclipse and prompt version 1.7.0_ 79 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 1.8 or greater i…
- Error: cudaGetDevice() failed. Status: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Mac Upgrade pip WARNING: You are using pip version 21.1.1； however, version 21.1.3 is available. You s
- RuntimeError – [Xcodeproj] Unknown object version.
- Solve the problem that target code version of Maven project sub module in IntelliJ idea is always rolled back
- docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: (‘Connection aborted.‘, File
- Modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘CV2’ – (version problem)