After uninstalling WebStorm installed on MAC through CleanMyMac and reinstalling it, it is annoying to find that some of the configured Settings and plug-ins are still in place.
The original software configuration file is not put together with the package file, record
To see the Libraty option, open any Finder, click Go in the toolbar at the top of the screen, display a drop-down menu, and press the Option key on your keyboard. In the repository folder, look for the WebStorm folder contained in the following directory and delete it.
- Bad pen notes: solution to leaving blank folder on launchpad after Adobe product is uninstalled by MacOS
- MacOS uninstall clean pychar
- How to delete Microsoft AutoUpdate from Mac
- How to Fix Tomcat Error: Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler[ajp-nio-8009]
- Linux common problems and Solutions
- Solution to Apple Wireless Mouse, keyboard or touchpad can not be recognized by MAC
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- GPU hardware acceleration related problems, solve flash screen
- nginx: [error] open() "/var/run/nginx/nginx.pid" failed (2: No such file or directory)
- The perfect solution of VS2010 console program running in a flash
- Why does the result screen flash when visual studio runs the program?
- /var/run/nginx/nginx.pid” failed (2: No such file or directory)
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope
- How to disable icloud drive on Mac?
- Perfect solution for IntelliJ idea error “CreateProcess error = 2, system cannot find the specified file”
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- Mac — Open keyboard F1 – F12 function key
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- Centos7 forgot the root password and could not log in to the system
- How to open Ctrl + Alt + delete in MAC virtual machine