ICloud Drive is a very useful feature that makes it easy to share files and documents between your devices (including other Macs, iPhones, and iPads) by automatically synchronizing and copying files between devices, so you should only disable iCloud Drive if you don’t have it enabled. So how to disable the iCloud drive on the Mac, there is a need for friends to welcome the reference!
Please note that this is disabling iCloud Drive completely on the Mac, not just disabling the iCloud desktop and documents that only store these two directories in iCloud.
Before attempting this step, make sure your Mac has a valid Internet connection.
The specific methods are as follows
1. Go to the Apple icon in the menu bar and select “System Preferences”.
2. Select “iCloud Settings”.
3. Uncheck the iCloud drive next to this check box.
4. Make sure to disable the iCloud drive and remove the iCloud files from your Mac.
You now have two options to choose what you want to do with your iCloud file.
Keep a copy – This keeps a downloaded copy of the iCloud files on the Mac. This option is recommended if you want to access the files offline later. This option works for most Mac users.
Delete from Mac – Selecting this option will remove all files from the iCloud drive on your Mac, and you will no longer be able to access these files on your computer.
5. Once you have selected the desired options, exit System Preferences on your Mac.
When you close the iCloud drive on your Mac, you’ll notice that the iCloud options disappear from the sidebar of the Finder, as well as from the Dock or anywhere else on your system. This is because you have completely disabled iCloud Drive from your Mac. You will not be able to save, copy, move, or upload files from your Mac on your iCloud drive.
To re-enable iCloud Drive, go back to System Preferences and select the iCloud Drive box.
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Excel
- Optimization method of vs2017 starting speed
- Dell server reported CPU 1 has an internal error (ierr)
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- Windows 10 critical_service_failed solution
- Bad pen notes: solution to leaving blank folder on launchpad after Adobe product is uninstalled by MacOS
- Can’t create PDF file with font Calibri bold error resolution
- Solution to Apple Wireless Mouse, keyboard or touchpad can not be recognized by MAC
- Macfee can not be upgraded, the prompt returns an error
- How to disable Network Manager on Linux
- How to open an app from an unidentified developer
- Solve the problem that the connection between ADB and nocturnal God cannot be solved
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- How to: Install Hyperterminal On Windows 7
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- Google cloud disk: too many users have recently viewed or downloaded this file. Please try to access this file later. （How to Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error）
- Bcdboot command line parameter options
- Android studio disable install run
- Mac — Open keyboard F1 – F12 function key