After the flutter executes the command to upgrade the new version, there are the following problems when checking with the
flutter doctor command:
After typing the command according to the prompt, an error message appears again:
after we upgrade the SDK, execute
fluent doctor , which prompts us to install the command line tools developed by Android. When we install the command line tool according to the prompt, the Java error is generally because we have installed a set of java version locally, but the Java version number is higher than 1.8, resulting in compatibility problems.
There are two ways to solve the problem. The first is to uninstall our own installed Java and reinstall a lower version of Java (1.8), but it is not recommended!
Since Android development can only use java version 1.8, the Android Studio development environment will bring its own Java virtual machine, so we don’t need to install an independent Java environment ourselves. Therefore, we actually don’t need to pay attention to our locally installed java version. We can directly open the Android studio tool and automatically install
CmdLine tools :
As shown in the figure above, check the tool and click OK to install it automatically. After installation, re execute the
fluent doctor command to solve the problem!
Official account: programming path from 0 to 1
- Android license status unknown solution
- [building the flutter environment] error: the flutter directory is not a clone of the GitHub project
- Waiting for another pilot command to release the startup lock
- Flutter – iOS: Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 255
- gradle：failed to find Build Tools revision 29.0.2
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Commandinvocationfailure: failed to build APK problem record
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Errorjava.lang.NullPointerException(no error message)
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Error retrieving device properties for ro.product.cpu.abi:
- Android Studio Error: Invoke-customs are only supported starting with Android O (–min-api 26)
- Stuck solution when executing router doctor
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Phpstrom reported an error when using SVN: CreateProcess error = 2, the system could not find a solution for the specified file
- Flutter development: prompt error parsing localfile when running the project: ‘/ users / xxx / Android / APP / SRC / main / androidmanifest. XML’… Solution
- Error resource Android datalogcornerradius not found
- [Android] – Android studio + carefree simulator