An error is reported when Fletter runs IOS real machine: failed to register observation port with mDNS with error
Errors are reported as follows
[VERBOSE-2:FlutterObservatoryPublisher.mm(101)] Failed to register observatory port with mDNS with error -65555. [VERBOSE-2:FlutterObservatoryPublisher.mm(103)] On iOS 14+, local network broadcast in apps need to be declared in the app's Info.plist. Debug and profile Flutter apps and modules host VM services on the local network to support debugging features such as hot reload and DevTools. To make your Flutter app or module attachable and debuggable, add a '_dartobservatory._tcp' value to the 'NSBonjourServices' key in your Info.plist for the Debug/Profile configurations.
Solution: (refer to the official link document above)
On iOS 14 and higher, enable the Dart multicast DNS service in the Debug version of your app to add debugging functionalities such as hot-reload and DevTools via flutter attach.
1. Rename the application’s info.plist to info-debug.plist. Make a copy called info-release.plist and add it to the Xcode project
2. In info-debug.plist, add the key nsbonjourservices and set the value to_ dartobservatory._ tcp
(optional) add the key nslocalnetworkusagedescription to the text of the desired custom permissions dialog box. (Note: ‘allow shutter tools on your computer to connect and debug your application. This prompt will not appear on release builds.’)
3. In target’s build settings, modify the info.plist file path path/to/info.plist to path/to/Info – $(configuration). Plist.
4. In target’s – & gt; Build Settings > Build Phases > Copy bundle resources build phase. If info-release.plist is deleted (I have deleted it in the figure below)
- Xcode12 error in compiling cocos2d [How to Solve]
- Memory configuration of BIOS combat
- error C2471: cannot update program database vc90.pdb
- Error: pg_config executable not found.
- Chef encountered an error attempting to create the client
- Automatically assigning platform `iOS` with version `8.0` on target `Runner`
- ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found.
- Under the “return-d” mode, the number of “return / return” is 1
- Execution failed for task :Test:lintVitalRelease/Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release
- ERROR StatusLogger No Log4j 2 configuration file found
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url’ attribute is not specified and no embedded (How to Fix)
- Appium error collection, sorting out appium errors
- PHP CI (CodeIgniter) log level setting
- [Vue warn]: Error in render: “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined
- [error record] Android App packaging error (entry name ‘assets / xxx. XML’ merged)
- Import error, failed to import the debug version of PYD
- error: initializer element is not constant [How to Solve]
- QuartusII software exception: error: top level design entity “” is undefined
- How to debug stored procedure/function in TOAD
- Clion breakpoint not triggered debugging no response to solve the problem