curl www.baidu.com in the terminal to return the following error:
curl: (7) Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 1086: Connection union
baidu for a long time, found no one reliable, all is a repeat machine! Have a fart ~/. Curlrc! There is no ~/. Curlrc file under home!
export-p in the terminal, if you find
https_proxy, then this solution is suitable for you!
continue input at the terminal:
export -n ftp_proxy export -n http_proxy export -n https_proxy
export -p again, if the above three things do not appear, it is ok!
the reason why these three things appear is probably because when you get on the Internet, you added these three lines in
~/. Bashrc , so remember to go to
~/. Bashrc and delete all the codes related to
https_proxy0, then it won’t appear again.
- Vscode error: error: read etimedout
- Installation and use of graphviz under mac
- Git clone appears fatal: unable to access’ https://github.com/… The solution to the problem
- Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 43571: problem solving record
- Change the path in the user directory in Chinese Ubuntu to English
- Spring initializer error: initialization failed for ‘ https://start.spring.io ‘
- Failed to connect to Mir:Failed to connect to server socket:No such file or directory
- UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode characters in position 0-2: ordinal not in range(128)
- failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 400
- curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
- Can’t multiply sequence by non int of type ‘float’
- Shell curl command reported an error: (60) SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
- PHP in Windows combined with bat batch processing to achieve multi process verification proxy server function
- Install Java runtime JRE in Ubuntu 16.04
- Deployment project websocket failed: error during websocket Handshake: unexpected response code: 400
- How to install cuda10.01in Ubuntu18.04
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- Xcode 5 solves the operation could’t be completed
- svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- Record the pits you stepped on – NSS error – 5938 (PR_ END_ OF_ FILE_ ERROR)， curl: (35) Encountered end of file