The reason for the error
Configuration closed SELinux, as a result, wrong operation, should be modified in the configuration file/etc/SELinux/config “SELinux” the value of the parameter, SELinux = enforcing original configuration SELinux = disabled right
but mistakenly “SELINUXTYPE” as “SELinux”, set up SELINUXTYPE parameters:
# SELINUXTYPE = targeted the original configuration This don’t need to modify.
SELINUXTYPE = disabled errors
Failed to load SELinux policy. Freezing error caused the machine to never start
- When rebooting, on the boot page, select the kernel you want to boot and press E to enter the GRUB editing page. Find the linux16 one line, behind the language Is LANG = zh_CN. Utf-8, the blank space with selinux = 0 or enforcing = 0 (note: I am join selinux = 0 effect.) Then Ctrl + X launches, and you see the familiar login screen. Modify the SELinux configuration file to properly close SELinux ~! 4. Modify SELinux configuration file to properly close SELinux ~!
#This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
#SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#enforcing – SELinux security policy is enforced.
#permissive – SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#disabled – No SELinux policy is loaded.
#SELINUXTYPE= can take one of three two values:
#targeted – Targeted processes are protected,
#minimum – Modification of targeted policy. Only selected processes are protected.
#mls – Multi Level Security protection.
After the modification is complete, restart. Check to see if an error is reported. Over.
- Centos 7.2 failed to load SELinux policy freezing
- MySQL error: InnoDB: operating system error number 13 in a file operation
- About the problem I encountered: 226 transfer done but failed to open directory
- Failed to create Oracle Oracle home user solution appears in oracle12c installation
- TFTP: server says: file not found solution
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- The sharepoint2010 site cannot open a solution that displays an “an unexpected error has occurred” error
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Excel
- WebView loadrequest request request error “nsurlconnection finished with error – Code – 1022”
- AES CBC PKCs × 7 encryption
- Error: enoent: no such file or directory, stat ‘/ usr / local / var / www / / book/gitbook/git
- Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
- Solve ssh error: shell request failed on channel 0
- Solve the problem that the value in the disabled tag cannot be passed to the server
- Resolve – bash: fork: Retail: resource temporarily unavailable error
- SELinux solution to Apache SSL failure
- Solving the problem of can’t create temporary directory of CVS under Windows
- ssh port forwarding
- The remote server returned an error: (417) Expectation failed
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook