In a customer’s computer, the following error appeared during “Send/Receive Progress” in Outlook 2013 “Sending reported error (0x8004010F) : ‘Outlook data file cannot be accessed. ’” The above error may occur if the Outlook profile is corrupted or after transferring the Outlook .PST file to another location on your disk or to another computer.
After doing some research, I finally found a simple solution to resolve “Outlook data file cannot be accessed” error:
1. Open Outlook “Account Settings”.
2. At “E-mail” tab, highlight the account with the problem and click “Change Folder”.
3. Click “New Outlook Data File”.
4. Give a name for the new data file (e.g. “TEST”) and press “OK”.
5. Expand the new data file (e.g. “TEST”) and select the “Inbox” subfolder. Choose “OK”.
6. While at Account Settings screen, click “Change Folder” again.
7. This time select the correct data file and folder that you want to store e-mail messages and choose “OK”.
8. Close “Account Settings” and click “Send/Receive”.
- How to deal with the error reported by live mail
- SQL Server calls Database Mail to send mail error: Msg 229, Level 14, State 5, Procedure sp_send_dbmail, Line 1 EXECUTE
- Mailer Error: SMTP Error: data not accepted.
- 451 4.7.0 temporary server error. Please try again later. Prx5
- windows live mail error message
- Win10 desktop right click display settings MS- settings:display Or Ms- settings:personalization-background resolvent
- Sina world of Warcraft 3.1.3 compressed package cannot be executed. Solution: failed to open archive interface.MPQ
- [Windows 7 – how to delete files protected by trustedinstaller win7 force deletion of files]
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- How to solve the Mapi error of outbook that can’t send mail directly
- Microsoft edge was unable to log in. Error code: 3,15, – 2147023579
- socket error 10035
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- Easy solution atibtmon.exe Runtime error problem
- MS SQL Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user ‘domain\login’, error code 0x5. [SQ…
- Solutions to error 25090 in office 2003
- Running program encountered Error:Access violation at 0x**(tried to write to 0x**) program terminated
- Origin — draw the curve with error bar
- 【Unity 3D】Because you are not a member of this project this build will not access Unity services.
- Win10 must be optimized after installation to solve 100% disk occupation