In a customer’s computer, the following error appeared during “Send/Receive Progress” in Outlook 2013 “Sending reported error (0x8004010F) : ‘Outlook data file cannot be accessed. ’” The above error may occur if the Outlook profile is corrupted or after transferring the Outlook .PST file to another location on your disk or to another computer.
After doing some research, I finally found a simple solution to resolve “Outlook data file cannot be accessed” error:
1. Open Outlook “Account Settings”.
2. At “E-mail” tab, highlight the account with the problem and click “Change Folder”.
3. Click “New Outlook Data File”.
4. Give a name for the new data file (e.g. “TEST”) and press “OK”.
5. Expand the new data file (e.g. “TEST”) and select the “Inbox” subfolder. Choose “OK”.
6. While at Account Settings screen, click “Change Folder” again.
7. This time select the correct data file and folder that you want to store e-mail messages and choose “OK”.
8. Close “Account Settings” and click “Send/Receive”.
- How to Fix Sklearn ValueError: This solver needs samples of at least 2 classes in the data, but the data
- The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid
- IT Skill: How to Recall Email Message in Outlook 2007
- How to Fix “the data of store is lost after Vue refreshes the page”
- Samba shared server cannot be accessed and the path cannot be found
- The registered version of ArcEngine can edit the data in SDE (How to Fix 0x80040356 Error)
- How to Fix char cannot be dereferenced Error
- How to Fix Parser rerror: error tokenizing data. C error: expected 2 fields in line 53, saw 3
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- How to Fix TypeError: Cannot cast array data from dtype(‘float64‘) to dtype(‘＜U32‘)….
- R load(xxx.Rdata) Error bad restore file magic number (file may be corrupted) — no data loaded
- Solve the problem that CEPH dashboard cannot be accessed
- How to Fix Warning: Statement lambda can be replaced with expression lambda
- Failed to connect to non-global ctrl_ifname: (nil) error: No such file or directory (How to Fix)
- error: a label can only be part of a statement and a declaration is not a statement (How to Fix)
- Failed to execute tools\ android.bat : minutes! The same thing on the Internet, can’t it be solved? Look at this one!
- In the next two years, how do data analysts hang up highly educated engineers? be convinced!
- Curl returns empty reply from server. Due to the processing of special characters, curl cannot be accessed and the browser can access it.
- Solve the problem of incomplete search results of outlook search function
- When a system is deployed on weblogic18.104.22.168, it reports an error “IllegalStateException zip file closed”. When it is deployed on weblogic22.214.171.124, it does not report an error and can be accessed normally.