An error was reported when starting the KVM virtual machine on the command line: startup failed, and the default network could not be found
[[email protected] ~]# virsh start centos7.0 error: Failed to start domain centos7.0 error: Network not found: no network with matching name 'default'
However, there was a default network before, and an error was reported when it was restarted after a night. First, find the path of default.xml,
[[email protected] ~]# find/-name "default.xml" /run/libvirt/storage/default.xml /etc/libvirt/storage/default.xml /etc/libvirt/storage/autostart/default.xml /usr/share/backgrounds/default.xml /usr/share/libvirt/networks/default.xml
It can be seen that there are many xml files. Select those related to network and libvirt for execution
[[email protected] ~]# virsh net-define /usr/share/libvirt/networks/default.xml Network default defined from /usr/share/libvirt/networks/default.xml [[email protected] ~]# virsh net-start default Network default started
Start successfully, check:
[[email protected] ~]# virsh net-list Name State Autostart Persistent ---------------------------------------------------------- default active no yes
Finally, just start the KVM virtual machine:
[[email protected] ~]# virsh start centos7.0 Domain centos7.0 started
The graphical interface has also been viewed successfully:
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- How to Solve Error: Driver “kvm2“ not found
- [Solved] CentOS Network Card startup error: RTNETLINK answers: File exist
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- [Solved] Virtual machine Failed to restart network Error: Error:Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- [FAILED] Failed to start Raise network interfaces
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Job for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl st
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ERROR: No matching distribution found for tkinter
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- scp Command: Unable to negotiate with xxx.xx.xx.xx port 22: no matching cipher found.
- Linux: Configure Network address through Netplan
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- Weblogic Deployment Error: The most likely cause is an error in the network configuration of this machine.
- [Solved] Linux virtual machine startup error: operating system not found
- [Solved] FATAL ERROR:Network error: Software caused connection abort
- How to Solve C++ Error: “no matching function for call to ‘atoi/atof’”
- How to Fix No default.conf file in conf.d after Installing Nginx