In the CONDA environment using vs code, running the program will report the following problems
conda activate base CommandNotFoundError: Your shell has not been properly configured to use 'conda activate'. If using 'conda activate' from a batch script, change your invocation to 'CALL conda.bat activate'. To initialize your shell, run $ conda init <SHELL_NAME> Currently supported shells are: - bash - cmd.exe - fish - tcsh - xonsh - zsh - powershell See 'conda init --help' for more information and options. IMPORTANT: You may need to close and restart your shell after running 'conda init'.
After online search, the solution is as follows. Method 2 can be used for pro test:
Use the anaconda navigator or Anaconda PowerShell prompt provided by Anaconda to enter the environment, or enter CONDA Bat activate “environment path”, such as CONDA batactivate”D:\Anaconda3\envs\test”
Open the administrator power shell, modify the execution policy, execute: get executionpolicy, reply restricted, indicating that the status is prohibited
Restricted – default setting, no scripts are allowed to run
allsigned – only scripts signed by digital certificates can be run
remotesigned – local scripts do not need digital signatures, but scripts downloaded from the network must have digital signatures
unrestricted – all scripts are allowed to run
Execute: set executionpolicy remotesigned
Input: CONDA init
At this time, the configuration file profile will be generated under C:\users\XXX\documents\windowspowershell ps1
After restarting the power shell or vs code, it will enter the base environment of CONDA by default
Delete profile ps1.
According to personal conditions, execute the set executionpolicy restricted policy and change it back to restricted.
- [Solved] CONDA ENV create and run Error: F environment.yml under win10
- [Solved] Error when vscode activates Python virtual environment
- [Solved] MAC terminal Use ‘CONDA activate’ and ‘CONDA install package_ Error reported by name’ Error
- [Solved] conda install DBUtils Error: To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you’re looking for
- [Solved] VScode Configurate Python Interpreter Error: D:\Pros\virtuals\venvs\Scripts\Activate.ps1 cannot be loaded
- [Solved] Conda Upgrade Error: PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix.
- [How to Solve] ERROR: Input: conda activate xxx
- VScode import numpy Error: DLL load failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] CONDA Error: Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): failed…
- [Solved] ProxyError: Conda cannot proceed due to an error in your proxy configuration.
- Python3.6 Run uvicorn Error: AttributeError: module ‘asyncio‘ has no attribute ‘run‘
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- [Solved] Failed environment install leads to “unable to create process using“ error
- Pytorch: How to Handle error warning conda.gateways.disk.delete:unlink_or_rename_to_trash(140)
- Vscode Tensorboard Error: We failed to start a TensorBoard session due to the following error: Command fa
- [Solved] Conda install Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL. HTTP errors are often…
- Pychar can’t connect to Python console, but it can run. Py file, and Anaconda’s command line can run Python command
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- [Solved] CONDA installs scikit-learn 0.24 Error: LinkError
- How to Solve pycharm terminal Failed to switch to virtual environment