In M1 series chips, the MAC uses CONDA to switch the environment in order to directly install various libraries or other operations in the target environment. Otherwise, it is directly installed in the python environment in miniforge 3, rather than the python environment being used.
(if CONDA install package_name reports that the permission is not enough, it may be because sudo bash miniforge 3… SH is used when installing miniforge 3, that is, it is installed with the administrator’s permission) — the author’s machine is installed with sudo bash miniforge 3… Sh. here is only a record of the pit he stepped on. Using sudo CONDA install package_Name can solve the problem.
Problems encountered in configuring Python environment on macbook pro of m1pro chip:
After configuring CONDA’s Python environment, switch the environment to use
conda activate env_name #如 conda activate py39
Errors are reported as follows:
CommandNotFoundError: Your shell has not been properly configured to use 'conda activate'
Input directly at the terminal:
conda init zsh
Exit the Mac’s Zsh shell and restart. Then execute CONDA activate env_ Name.
Note: exit the current environment:
- [How to Solve] ERROR: Input: conda activate xxx
- VScode Run CONDA environment Error [How to Solve]
- The PIP installation package was successful but the import failed
- [Solved] conda install DBUtils Error: To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you’re looking for
- [Solved] Failed environment install leads to “unable to create process using“ error
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Ubuntu using blender script error: Numpy cannot be found
- [Solved] ERROR: No matching distribution found for torch-cluster==x.x.x
- [Solved] opencv-python: recipe for target ‘modules/python3/CMakeFiles/opencv_python3.dir/all‘ failed
- [Solved] Django project locally Open Error: importerror: couldn’t import Django
- [Solved] Run sudo python setup.py install Error: error: error in setup.cfg: command ‘build‘ has no such option ‘i18
- How to Solve PIP Install fasttext Error
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- Python environment error, bad interpreter: there is no file or directory
- [Solved] Conda Upgrade Error: PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix.
- [Solved] Jupyter notebook: TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘io_loop’
- [Solved] Error: [email protected]: wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)
- visdom Install and Run Error: raise Connectionerror [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘_polyiou‘
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda