ProxyError: Conda cannot proceed due to an error in your proxy configuration.
0. Problem reporting error
conda install pytorch torchvision torchaudio cudatoolkit=11.3 -c pytorch
The following errors are reported when installing pytorch:
ProxyError: Conda cannot proceed due to an error in your proxy configuration. Check for typos and other configuration errors in any '.netrc' file in your home directory, any environment variables ending in '_PROXY', and any other system-wide proxy configuration settings.
The problem lies in agency
(1) View current terminal agent
env | grep -i "_PROXY"
(2) Delete agents in turn
unset HTTP_PROXY unset https_proxy unset http_proxy unset no_proxy unset NO_PROXY
3. Whether the verification is successful
env | grep -i "_PROXY" then enter the following:
env. grep -i "PROXY"
- [Solved] Error starting proxy server: oserror (10013), “an attempt was made to access the socket in a way that the access permission is not allowed.”, None, 10013, None)
- [Solved] conda install DBUtils Error: To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you’re looking for
- [Solved] CUDA unknown error – this may be due to an incorrectly set up environment
- [Solved] MAC terminal Use ‘CONDA activate’ and ‘CONDA install package_ Error reported by name’ Error
- [Solved] Conda install Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL. HTTP errors are often…
- Error:Could not install packages due to an OSError:[WinError 5] Access denied
- Pytorch: How to Handle error warning conda.gateways.disk.delete:unlink_or_rename_to_trash(140)
- [Solved] Conda Upgrade Error: PackageNotInstalledError: Package is not installed in prefix.
- VScode Run CONDA environment Error [How to Solve]
- Vscode Tensorboard Error: We failed to start a TensorBoard session due to the following error: Command fa
- [Solved] CONDA Error: Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): failed…
- [Solved] forrtl: error (200): program aborting due to control-C event
- [How to Solve] ERROR: Input: conda activate xxx
- [Solved] CONDA ENV create and run Error: F environment.yml under win10
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- [Solved] CONDA installs scikit-learn 0.24 Error: LinkError
- [How to Fix]RuntimeError: Python is not installed as a framework, If you are using (Ana)Conda
- An introduction to sys modules in Python and how packages are imported and used
- [Solved] You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
- How to Solve Pychart configuration import torch error