When vscode opens the tensorboard, an error is reported:We failed to start a TensorBoard session due to the following error: Command failed: conda activate python && echo ‘e8b39361-0157-4923-80e1-22d70d46dee6’ && python /home/zhangyulan/.vscode-server/extensions/ms-python.python-2022.14.0/pythonFiles/printEnvVariables. py CommandNotFoundError: Your shell has not been properly configured to use ‘conda activate’. To initialize your shell, run $ conda init < SHELL_NAME> Currently supported shells are: – bash – fish – tcsh – xonsh – zsh – powershell See ‘conda init –help’ for more information and options. IMPORTANT: You may need to close and restart your shell after running ‘conda init’.
The main reason for the above problems is the version update.
1. Make sure that in the .vscode-server/bin directory, delete the lock file xxxx-lock xxx, or not if it is not there. The file is shown in the following figure.
2. Return the python and balance extensions of vscode to 2022.14.0 and 2022.9.10, respectively, which are the versions one month ago. But I can’t go back to the version one month ago, just go back to the version one year ago
- [Solved] Pytorch call tensorboard error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow’ has no attribute ‘gfile’
- [Solved] AttributeError: module ‘tensorboard.summary._tf.summary‘ has no attribute ‘merge‘
- VScode Run CONDA environment Error [How to Solve]
- VScode import numpy Error: DLL load failed [How to Solve]
- VScode debug error: configured debug type ‘Python’ is not supported
- [Solved] ProxyError: Conda cannot proceed due to an error in your proxy configuration.
- VScode: How to Solve Pylance Error (pip Library Files Installed)
- [Solved] unknown error: Chrome failed to start: exited abnormally (Driver info: chromedriver=2.36.540471
- [Solved] PyCharm Failed to Start Error: failed to create jvm.jvm path…
- Pychar can’t connect to Python console, but it can run. Py file, and Anaconda’s command line can run Python command
- [Solved] ValueError: Connection error, and we cannot find the requested files in the cached path…
- Jupyter notebook Failed to Switch to the Virual Environment: DLL load failed python.exe could not find the entry
- Error:Could not install packages due to an OSError:[WinError 5] Access denied
- [Solved] CUDA unknown error – this may be due to an incorrectly set up environment
- Python3 Error: Cannot uninstall ‘numpy’. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurate
- [Solved] forrtl: error (200): program aborting due to control-C event
- [Solved] PyCharm Error: Cannot open Local Terminal Failed to start [powershell.exe] in C:\Users\…….
- [Solved] Failed environment install leads to “unable to create process using“ error
- [Solved] ERROR: Cannot uninstall ‘PyYAML‘. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurately
- [Solved] Error when vscode activates Python virtual environment