An error occurred while running redis today. The error information is as follows:
(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.
Redis is configured to save database snapshots, but it cannot be persisted to the hard disk at present. The command used to modify set data cannot be used. Please check the detailed error information in redis logs.
The redis snapshot cannot be persisted because it is forcibly closed.
After running the config set stop writes on bgsave error no command, close the configuration item stop writes on bgsave error to solve the problem.
[email protected] :/usr/local/redis/bin# ./redis-cli
127.0.0.1:6379> config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
127.0.0.1:6379> lpush myColour “red”
- MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk.
- Redis: How to Configurate Redis.conf File
- Solution to redis error in CentOS of idea connected virtual machine
- Centos7 offline installation of redis and PHP extension redis
- No such file or directory error when redis is started under Windows
- Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error。。。 Solutions to problems encountered in startup
- NPM modify download dependency (modify global download and cache path)
- JWT and token + redis scheme of spring security
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- Solve the problem of shell script “syntax error near unexpected token `fi’”.
- ERR Slot 3300 is already busy (Redis::CommandError)
- Error creating bean with name ‘lettuceClientResources‘ defined in class path resource
- Redis: (error) MOVED 8352 192.168.145.128:6380 [How to Solve]
- Error connecting to redis on localhost:6379 (Redis::TimeoutError)
- Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
- Build LNMPR Error — php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution
- After openstack neutron is installed, the Linux bridge starts and the error is resolved
- Redis cluster error: (error) moved solution
- Java jar close startup script
- About connection reset by peer: socket write error