An error occurred while running redis today. The error information is as follows:
(error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error.
Redis is configured to save database snapshots, but it cannot be persisted to the hard disk at present. The command used to modify set data cannot be used. Please check the detailed error information in redis logs.
The redis snapshot cannot be persisted because it is forcibly closed.
After running the config set stop writes on bgsave error no command, close the configuration item stop writes on bgsave error to solve the problem.
[email protected] :/usr/local/redis/bin# ./redis-cli
127.0.0.1:6379> config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
127.0.0.1:6379> lpush myColour “red”
- MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk.
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- In idea, @ slf4j is used to report an error, but log is not found
- Redis: How to Configurate Redis.conf File
- HTTP error 404.8 – not found, the request filtering module is configured to reject the path in the URL containing the hiddensegment section
- No such file or directory error when redis is started under Windows
- ERR Slot 3300 is already busy (Redis::CommandError)
- How to make eclipse after the program is modified, click run to automatically save it.
- [Solved] The error message of the persistent file is not configured
- Error connecting to redis on localhost:6379 (Redis::TimeoutError)
- An error is displayed when virtualbox uses modifyhd command to expand capacity: Resize medium operation for this format is not implemented yet
- 2019.11.14 Mac uses brew to report an error: parent directory is world writable but not sticky
- MacBook Pro battery 0%, connected to the power but showed that the battery is not charging solution
- Property xxx was accessed during render but is not defined on instance
- Centos7 offline installation of redis and PHP extension redis
- UE4 cannot save the asset. The asset uasset failed to save
- Solution to redis error in CentOS of idea connected virtual machine
- “XXXXXX is a” namespace “, but here it is used as a” type “
- Could not find appears when JDK is configured java.dll Could not find Java se runtime environment problems
- Solve the problem of jdk8 after win7 is installed. Has value ‘1.8’, but ‘1.7’ is required