About error CSC in c# vs: error cs0006: metadata file could not be found
Moving a project around in different solutions, the legendary CSC: error cs0006 finally appeared.
When compiling, it is always prompted that an item that does not exist in the reference cannot find the metadata file.
No matter how you delete a project, deleting a reference cannot be generated.
Step 1: find your own xxx.csproj project file
Step 2: Rename: add suffix
Open the csproj project file, find the item containing the reference item in question, and delete the item as a whole.
- [unable to read project file xxxxx, XXX failed to load project file, name cannot start with “<" character (hex value 0x3c)] exception handling method
- Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- Upgrade/reinstall win10 system–prompt the solution to fail to verify the key
- Link: fatal error lnk1123: failure during conversion to coff: file in
- Prompt 550 remove directory operation failed when FTP delete folder
- Pychar runtime error r6034 solution
- [unable to calculate item metadata “% (fullpath)” unable to apply item metadata “% (fullpath)” to path] problem solving
- IIS express failed to start
- When using quartus for function simulation, “testbench” appears_ vector_ input_ The solution of “file option does not exist”
- Linux shell RM deletes all. O suffix files in the subdirectory
- [How to fix] Windows 10 setup has failed to validate the product key
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio reports an error invalid gradle JDK configuration found after importing the project
- Completely uninstall node and NPM on MAC
- Solve the error when installing apk after compiling Android Studio: Error while Installing APK
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- Error command failed when creating vue-cli4 project: Yarn
- The element “extra pin The solution of “in normal of part” warning
- Opencv: the application can’t start normally
- Solve gradle project refresh failed