Recently, I encountered this problem several times when learning C #. When writing ArrayList and StringBuilder, the main function will report the error that “XXXXXX is a” namespace “, but it is used as a” type “here. After several times of searching for information, we finally know where the mistake is.
For the convenience of the diagram, you can name the project name directly as the class name. That’s the mistake. The priority of the namespace is higher than the class name. Just change the project name when you create a new project.
In short, avoid duplicate class and project names.
- win7 VMware Error:1325 Documents Is not a valid short name solution
- Nginx redirects the interfac /API to another interface/API
- Altium designer failed to add class member problem
- About java “Error: bad binary operator types”
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Error: ~ /. Vuerc may be updated. Please delete it and re run vuercli in manual mode
- import org.junit.Test And @ test error reporting — solutions
- greendao insert data UNIQUE constraint failed: PURCHASE_ORDER_TABLE._id (code 1555)
- One of the ways to solve the problem of internal server error in flash learning
- The time of the time database displayed by the front end is inconsistent
- Error running app: Default Activity Not Found
- How to generate UML Diagrams from Java code in Eclipse
- [unable to calculate item metadata “% (fullpath)” unable to apply item metadata “% (fullpath)” to path] problem solving
- Wrong path to add PCH file. Apple llvm 9.0 – language cannot be found in the new project
- “Undeclared identifier” still reported in declaration header file
- Android studio introduces code error, but it can run normally
- bug-JAVA call SAP function Connect to SAP gateway failed
- Error note 404 error
- Android studio reported an error, Error:SSL peer shut down incorrectly
- iOS clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)