Reason: the redis snapshot cannot be persisted because it is forced to close.
Fix: VIM open the redis.conf file of redis server configuration, and then use the shortcut matching mode: stop writes on bgsave error to locate the stop writes on bgsave error string, and then set yes to No.
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- Redis cannot load windows.conf
- Error creating bean with name ‘enablererediskeyspacenotificationsinitializer’
- The local program cannot access the test environment redis cluster through public IP_ compromise
- Error connecting to redis on localhost:6379 (Redis::TimeoutError)
- No such file or directory error when redis is started under Windows
- Redis: How to Configurate Redis.conf File
- Centos7 offline installation of redis and PHP extension redis
- About connection reset by peer: socket write error
- Redis cluster error: (error) moved solution
- JWT and token + redis scheme of spring security
- Build LNMPR Error — php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution
- Error condition on socket for Sync: connection reused
- Error creating bean with name ‘redissonclient’:
- Solve the problem of testing redis cluster“ java.lang.NumberFormatException : For input string: “ [email protected]@17002 “And so on
- LoadRunner error — memory violation: exception access_ Solution
- Server (for example: HTTP) has a large number of time_ Solutions to wait
- Fatal error in PHP project: class’ redis’ not found
- VirtualBox start error NS_ ERROR_ FAILURE (0x80004005)