Recently, if you want to use clion to replace keil for STM32 development, you need to install the following software and add the last two to the system path:
After configuring toolchain and cmake, it is found that the simplest project cannot cmake and displays
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to “MinGW Makefiles”. CMAKE_ MAKE_ PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.
After debugging for a long time, the final solution: do not use mingw64, download the installation tool of mingw32 on the official website: mingw-get-setup.exe, and configure it again. It may be that 64 bit MinGW is incompatible.
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- The C compiler identification is unknown
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- Code blocks debugger debugger setup problem
- After installing CodeBlocks, run the prompt: tried to run compiler executable ‘C: / / MinGW / bin / mingw32- gcc.exe ‘, but failed!
- Configuring OpenGL environment with code blocks16.0 in Windows 10
- Cmake compile opencv report error qtcore_ DIR QtOpenglDIR QtGui_ Dir ffmpeg loading failed
- Vs2017 compiles pcl1.8.1 with vtk8.0 and uses qt5.9.5
- Vs2013 compiling ffmpeg
- Under win864 bit, install python, PyQt4 and sip. (final failure, only record)
- Vs2012 compiling PCL dependency library vtk7.0
- VTK installation
- Recipe for target’Project 1.exe’ failed Cause analysis and solution
- CodeBlocks environment error the compiler could not find a solution to the problem
- Configuring OpenGL with win 10 + CodeBlocks
- Configuring OpenGL in Code:: blocks
- CodeBlocks OpenGL configuration process
- Solutions to the problem that CodeBlocks cannot be used
- Solve the problem that M1 Mac can’t debug when using GoLand
- The as reported an error and could not find ninja