Error: SSH: connect to host * * port 22: network is unreachable
cause: network is disconnected
solution: restart virtual machine or manually connect or command to restart network connection
sudo service network-manager restart
Error: Unit network.service Not found.
reason: wrong command
Error: ROS error: the window cannot be opened remotely qxcbconnection: could not connect to display
qxcbconnection: could not connect to display
reason: the graphical window cannot be opened remotely
Error: under Ubuntu 16.04, the terminal input sudo The problem of sudo: unable to resolve host Ubuntu: connection timed out occurs
cause: this problem is caused by the inconsistency between the host name (localhost) in hosts and the host name in the “etc” folder of the system disk.
Solution: set hosts to be consistent
Requirements: view the SSH connection of Linux
ps aux | grep sshd
Requirements: use the service command to start the SSH service. The command execution is as follows.
service sshd start
Requirement: how to view the Pi of the host connected through SSH in Ubuntu
Requirements: how to modify user password in Ubuntu
[email protected]:~$passwd usrname
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Solution: the network can be recovered only when the Ubuntu broadband is disconnected
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- A series of errors encountered in connecting to the database using Oracle SQL developer
- Ubuntu starts or restarts SSH service
- Debian using networking to restart the network can not start the solution of network card
- Using xrdp to realize windows remote desktop Ubuntu Linux
- Ubuntu18 “Activation of network connection failed” cannot access the Internet 【Solution】
- How to solve the SNMP error of cacti
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- TNS-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- Putty encountered an error when logging into alicloud CentOS: dis connected:No supported authentication methods available
- mac Upgrade: httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for bogon
- solve java.net.ConnectException : Connection refused:connect report errors
- CentOS uses Yum install to report errors
- cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062: Solution
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect