Stm32cubeide is a tool officially launched by st for developing STM32. In fact, it integrates stm32cubemx and truestudio. For the development of STM32, this tool should become the mainstream in the future. This paper summarizes the problems encountered in installing this software to prevent similar problems in the future.
First attach the download connection to the official website, which is completely free. It is recommended to download from the official website.
https://www.st.com/content/st_ com/en/products/development-tools/software-development-tools/stm32-software-development-tools/stm32-ides/stm32cubeide.html?dl=dX5H5iG6jaTdAbPTEwejXA%3D%3D%2CrTf%2FR%2FW0bw3TdsE5geyarS%2Bx46lDPNXJJ%2FwoQwC2jvAqsWaJAv4gTkLJ4qSDWl0VdOI6vqvYjbxZpaN5e3OGR4Nu8KAJpfygznI%2FHtVJGBQ19G8mXVbW5rm9Y4ddBLs0dgsZ0plnr1i7c1v8BK7cFCIgEizW94LWN7PbjdeZgvyhhTJAibSp0V 5JbQ4Y9YAB8jXDKk0p77IW5172NlLbNRukH3uiA0oN%2FJ%2FXrRBHUNhifSJSL3q%2BTlfvAwIo1dQ8%2FlroraTNMB9f%2FeoHtreO5%2B76F7JZ22ct09VvzYrS5012d2J7R1KF0QJyZPMo1pVG9DAkfYduAj%2F8Kk%2FCCwOlh8vod3OfZ09kBaIbbTsXqvUzXuDgjZY3uvBFtlVpQ4d6wrPl3y8VwmHnS%2B6cLumUqqOOg75YeolR3ib%2F0PVDJvBIBLONtOLYQaOFojeuVoOw& uid=iNttJlvTrIR013Z64dbS0PWuF3wDZMRC#get-software
After downloading, be sure to decompress the compressed file into the file path of the standard ascall character set, otherwise you will encounter the following NSIS error problem
However, a lot of solutions have been found on the Internet:
- rename or relocate the installation files from the command prompt installer, re download programs, remove viruses and malware, update your Windows, turn off windows firewall, check your hard drive for errors, check your system language ol>
However, it doesn’t make any difference….
Finally, I found that the most essential problem is that the installation package folder contains non ascall characters, which can be modified.
In addition, a tutorial on the use of cube IDE is attached
- Windows libreoffice 6.3.5 installation error 1355 problem resolution
- Installation problems of aptana studio 3
- Android studio installation virtual machine error ® HAXM installation failed.
- About LCM spy running error in LCM v1.4.0
- Python installation tutorial
- Error: l6242e: cannot link object arm_ cos_ f32.o as its attributes are incompat
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- Solve the problem that M1 Mac can’t debug when using GoLand
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem
- Installing PyQt4 in Windows + Python 3.6
- ArcGIS Earth 1.7 beta installation method-solve the 0X80070057.DirectX device creation failed problem
- On the use of cnzz statistics advertising research note
- PIP installation error: error: Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 is required perfect solution
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- Tailwind installation
- Windows 7 system update failed – WindowsUpdate_ 800B0100
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- Solution to 800b0001 failure of Windows Update
- In windows, “cmake” is not an internal or external command, nor a runnable program or batch file.