- using the configuration file, put the information such as password in a configuration file, run the package when read from the configuration file (the configuration file is best stored in a safe place) to replace the ProtectionLevel that package EncryptSensitiveWithPassword and set the password, open CommandLines after deployment, will be prompted for a password, after input, run the package successfully. After deployment, enter DataSource, check the required DataSource, and then enter CommandLines. The previously selected DataSource will be automatically generated in it, and Password will be edited into it.
The first is a formal approach, good security, but more troublesome, because to deploy to a remote server, but do not have the authority to put configuration files into this server, so temporarily unable to adopt this approach.
The latter two are gradually tried out by myself. They are simple and not safe (especially the third one).
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/Muller/archive/2012/02/16/2354377.html
- Matters needing attention in the process of using Aidl
- SFTP login error: fatal error: received unexpected end of file from SFTP server
- RAC Error is 16191 Error 1017 received logging on to the standby
- A case diagnosis and solution of DB2 error code 1639 and SQL state 08001 is described in detail
- [solved] sql30082n security processing failed with reason “24” (“user name and / or password invalid”)
- [error summary] Rsync remote synchronization: error password file must not be other accessible
- git remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied error resolution
- Error 1045 (28000): solution to access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- soapUI Error Loading WSDL
- Linux novice: unable to locate package error solution
- Gitlab service migration and gitlab administrator password retrieval
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- How to solve the problem of “blocked loading mixed active content” in Firefox
- Make the root user login through SSH and report the error of “permission denied, please try again”
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- Authentication error occurred on remote connection, the required function is not supported
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- Using xrdp to realize windows remote desktop Ubuntu Linux
- Neither –kubeconfig nor –master was specified. Using the inClusterConfig. This might not work
- Maven’s jar package conflict; Maven’s introduction