The password of MySQL was not changed in time when logging in for the first time
When downloading MySQL for the first time, because the password was not changed in time, it was prompted to change the password first.
ERROR 1820 (HY000): You must reset your password using ALTER USER statement before executing this statement.
When changing the password according to the requirements, the following error occurs when executing SQL command:
mysql> alter user 'root'@'localhost' identified by '123456'; ERROR 1819 (HY000): Your password does not satisfy the current policy requirements
The reason is that the password does not conform to the password rules, which is too simple.
Therefore, it is necessary to modify the password policy in time
set global validate_password_policy=0 set global validate_password_length=1;
validate_ password_ polic =
0 or low verify length only
1 or medium verify length, number, case and special characters
2 or strong verify length, number, case, special character and dictionary file
mysql> ALTER USER 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY '123456'; Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
- Linux (error 1819 (HY000): your password does not satisfy the current policy requirements)
- Linux-mysql8.0 password reset problem – error 1396 (HY000): Operation alter user failed for ‘root’ @’localhost ‘
- Node connects to MySQL error “Er”_ NOT_ SUPPORTED_ AUTH_ Mode “solution
- MySQL 8 — error in setting simple password error 1819 (HY000): your password does not satisfy the current policy requirements
- Error 1045 (28000): solution to access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- How to Fix Node.js connection to MYSQL error.
- 2059 error in connecting to database by Navicat premium
- Host is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
- MySQL local connection Error 1130_ The solution of MySQL 1130 error report when remote connection through Navicat for MySQL
- Solve MySQL error 1698 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘
- Error 1064 in MySQL password change
- [MySQL] error 1396 (HY000): Operation create user failed for ‘MySQL’ @’localhost ‘
- [error handling] when logging into MySQL with CentOS command, an error 1045 (28000) is reported
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))
- Solution to MySQL Error 1130 problem
- MySQL error — multiple methods of failed to find valid data directory and MySQL setting password appear
- Error 1045 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- MySQL skip grant tables add user error 1290
- Error 1364 (HY000): field ‘SSL_ cipher’ doesn’t have a default value