Win10 suddenly can’t share printers. Some computers can print and some can’t print. It’s strange
some computers are also win10 and can be connected to the printer, but they prompt to print local underlying documents, but they can’t print.
Later, after searching in many ways, we finally found the crux, which is the update patch of win10.
This problem occurs in the patch kb5006670 updated in win10. This problem can be solved after uninstalling the patch.
- There was an internal error, and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document
- How to Solve Win 10 Kb5008212 can’t share printer Issue
- Solution to the error of win7 & win10 shared printer 0x000000709
- Can’t create PDF file with font Calibri bold error resolution
- Solution to PCL XL error of HP p2055d laser printer
- Incomplete and “the Jupiter” distribution was not found
- res://ieframe.dll/acr_ error.htm Error resolution | IE8 website restore error real feasible solution
- spyder an error ocurred while starting the kernel (How to Fix)
- Error: Could not link: /usr/local/share/doc/homebrew
- Error: typecheck; offendingcommand: Show
- bug-JAVA call SAP function Connect to SAP gateway failed
- Online problem solving analysis
- Windows 7 system update failed – WindowsUpdate_ 800B0100
- The underlying provider failed on open problem solving
- dvips Error:-no default destination available
- Ubuntu 16.04 Samba shared folder
- Viewing events.out.tfevents file visually in tensorboard
- Ms- settings:personalization-background terms of settlement
- Global variable error: unboundlocalerror: local variable ‘l’ referenced before assignment
- Successfully solved the problem that visual studio code could not go to the definition, and there was no mouse prompt