Install and share a printer on an XP system;
Suddenly, Win7 system cannot use the Shared printer properly, “There was an internal error, and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document”.
cannot be used normally, means that it cannot be printed under IE, but other applications can be printed normally.
But XP works fine.
There are two reasons for this:
One is that there are two identical printers installed on the Shared printer system, not two printers, of course, but two printers in the printer control panel, one of which is Shared.
This is the source of the trouble. Delete one and you’re done.
The second reason is because of the driver.
The printer driver needs to be updated on Windows 7.
For example, the HP M401 printer.
- An error occurred while win7 was sharing the Internet
- Solve the problem of There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500) (using Thymeleaf to report an error)
- XmlSerialize error: There was an error generating the XML document.
- there was an error running the selected code generator unable to retrieve metadata for
- Python3 reports an error [errno 5] input / output error. Print is used when there is no stdout
- “There was an internal API error” in Xcode debugging;
- Ant Design ‘cross env’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it an error reporting problem for a runnable program
- Print regularly to activate the printer (for some printers that need to be activated to print)
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows:
- Error saving Visio as picture: an error occurred and Visio was unable to complete the export
- Unable to read scheme document‘ http://www.springframework.org/schema/spring-context.xsd The solution to the problem
- Unable to read Scheme Document ‘ http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-4.1.xsd ‘ [How to Fix]
- In Python, print() prints to remove line breaks
- Net prompt is not an internal or external command
- Eclipse package explorer related problems and Solutions
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- Unable to connect to MKS：Internal error
- An error was reported when idea compiles Java: no symbol was found_ How to solve this problem
- Because vcruntime140 was not found_ 1.dll, unable to continue code execution