Anaconda and jupyter notebook were installed on my new computer recently. When I opened the code with jupyter notebook, I found that it could not run. I turned back to CMD and found that the following errors interrupted jupyter Notebook:
I checked many answers. It is said that it was caused by using Chinese when registering a Windows account. Coincidentally, I happen to use Chinese, but I think it’s very troublesome to re create an account. I don’t believe in evil. I’ll see if there are other methods. I’ve tried and found it
according to others, it seems that when you install jupyterab or jupyter notebook, you will automatically install ipykernel, and then automatically install a higher version of pyzmq.
this problem is the problem of pyzmq version. Uninstall pyzmq 22.0.2, execute PIP install pyzmq = = 19.0.2, and install pyzmq 19.0.2.
as shown in the figure below,
paste a command to facilitate everyone to copy
pip uninstall pyzmq pip install pyzmq==19.0.2 --user
After installing pyzmq version 19.0.2, I have the following error messages
ERROR: pip's dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts. spyder 4.2.5 requires pyqt5<5.13, which is not installed. spyder 4.2.5 requires pyqtwebengine<5.13, which is not installed.
But fortunately, it does not affect the use. You can open the code again by using jupyter notebook.
- Incomplete and “the Jupiter” distribution was not found
- Exception: jupyter command Jupiter notebook not found
- Solutions to the failure of installing jupyters in termux
- [Fixed]Error executing Jupyter command ‘notebook’: [Errno ‘jupyter-notebook’ not found] 2
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook
- Error importing keras in jupyter Notebook: modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘keras’ solution
- Change Jupyter Notebook Default Directory
- Ubuntu 16.04 modify jupyter default path
- Tensorflow operation report error modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘tensorflow. Python. Types’ solution
- [W xx:xx:xx.xxx NotebookApp] 404 GET/static/components/react/react-dom.production.min.js (::1)
- Nginx manager jupyter notebook v1.0.0 http websocket
- InternalError: GPU sync failed
- Error kernel restart: restart failed was reported in the background of jupyter notebook
- spyder an error ocurred while starting the kernel (How to Fix)
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.* signatures do not match the previously
- Jumper notebook, import numpy, prompt “importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module”
- jupyter Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules
- On the kernel error of jupyter notebook
- Jupyter cannot use pytorch’s solution