1. An error is reported when kettle connects to Oracle database
When kettle connects to Oracle database for the first time, it reports an error “wrong connection to database [Oracle] ”， This is because spoon lacks the jar package corresponding to Oracle. If Oracle or Oracle client is installed, you can copy the corresponding jar file from their installation directory to solve the error problem.
Copy and paste all files starting with ojdbc in Oracle database, such as ojdbc5 and ojdbc6.jar, into the spoon directory, such as D: \ kettle \ data-integration-126.96.36.199-719 \ lib\ Just under the path.
2. An error is reported when kettle connects to MySQL database
The error contents are as follows:
This is caused by the missing jar connection package of MySQL.
You need the jar connection package of MySQL database, such as mysql-connector-java-8.0.11.jar, copy and paste it into the spoon directory, such as D: \ kettle \ data-integration-188.8.131.52-719 \ lib\ Just under the path.
The attachment download link is as follows:
Kettle driver. TXT other document resources CSDN Download
- An error is reported when the jeecg boot project connects to the MySQL database running on docker
- Pikachu vulnerability is installed in the shooting range, and an error is reported when connecting to the MySQL database
- An error occurs when superstet connects to the Clickhouse database: error: could not load database driver: Clickhouse
- Solve the error of ora-12514 when Navicat connects to Oracle Database
- An error is reported when logging into mysql. The error message is error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘XXXXXX’
- Oracle database file is damaged, Error:ORA-01033 :ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progress
- When the springcloud obtains the cloud link database information, an error is reported: errorcode 1045, state 28000
- When the mybatis field contains an expression, an error is reported when it is stored in the database
- How to solve MySQL error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘database’
- Solve MySQL installation error: initializing database prompts an error when installing mysql
- Oracle database missing init.ora Solutions
- 1716438 – Error :” Failed to load database information Details: The Database connector crdb_bwquery.
- The problem of [connection lost contact] after C # code connecting Oracle database for a period of time
- Oracle can’t start the database due to deleting DBF file by mistake
- A series of errors encountered in connecting to the database using Oracle SQL developer
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : com.mysql.jdbc . driver project cannot connect to database, exception, lack of MySQL driver
- [error handling] when logging into MySQL with CentOS command, an error 1045 (28000) is reported
- An error is reported when Windows 10 connects to the shared printer: error 0x00000709. Solution
- (error when importing database): MySQL 2006-mysql server has gone away
- How to Solve mybatis returns null when querying Oracle database with char type field