Eclipse garbled words after importing the project solutions
after importing the project in Eclipse, if the project code in Chinese, may produce Chinese garbled question, take a look at how to solve below
1. Right-click on the project name and select Properties.
. In the right side of the Resource item, find Text File Encoding. By default, Inherited from Container (GBK) is selected, and select Other.
- Solution to the error of @ resource annotation in eclipse spring
- The solution to the error of importing CSV from Python to Python
- Solution of Unicode decodeerror -‘utf-8 ‘codec can’t decode byte 0xc4 in position 0 – invalid continuation byte
- Solution to the problem of Chinese garbled in gradle console in idea
- Resttemplate Chinese garbled problem – available
- Android learning notes 03: some problems and solutions in the learning process
- Perfectly solve the 1366 error of saving Chinese in MySQL
- Eclipse package explorer related problems and Solutions
- Solution to the problem of no C / C + + option in the new project of eclipse
- Django reads the txt file in view
- When reading the CSV file with Python 3, the Unicode decodeerror: ‘UTF-8’ codec can’t decode byte 0xd0 in position 0: invalid con appears
- The use of Chinese characters in Qt and the solution to the “error C2001: newline in constant” problem
- Solving the problem of Chinese garbled code in qtring
- Conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1 solution
- Clion appears cmake error: could not find cmake_ Root! What is the problem and how to solve it?
- Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0
- Some problems and solutions of Java Web
- Under Ubuntu environment, eclipse writes C program, and error starting process is reported
- Solution of Chinese display garbled code in Git Bash
- After Java application is deployed in Linux environment, Chinese is displayed as square solution