In the code, there is @data annotation in the bean class. Normally, a series of template methods such as getter/setter/tostring() will be automatically added to the compiled class. However, in practice, after the subclass inherits the bean class, the getter/setter method cannot be used by default.
Why? This is because plug-in support needs to be added to IDEA.
Settings—> Plugins, click marketplace, input Lombok, install and restart idea.
- How to add directory plug-ins to jubyter notebook
- Solution: plug in error when idea starts
- Solve the problem of Chinese garbled code of actibpm plug-in in idea
- Error in idea @ data entity class get / set
- Idea2021 reports an error. Default operand size is 64 sets the startup task to automatically add the registry
- Idea installation vue.js After plug-in, new has no Vue component
- How to Fix Sklearn ValueError: This solver needs samples of at least 2 classes in the data, but the data
- How to Fix The Latest Version of chrome cannot install the IDM plug-in IDMGCExt.crx
- Idea2020.2 encountered pom.xml The problem of file error report in Maven plug-in tomcat7
- New version of grafana add data source error!
- Tensorflow: How to use expand_Dim() to add dimensions
- How to Add custom middleware for GRPC server
- Application of IntelliJ idea in Maven project pom.xml Add dependency
- Go: How to Fix plug-in installation failure in vscode of windows system
- How to solve the problem of failed installation of golang plug-in dependency in vscode under Windows
- How to increase the effect of onchange event after adding readonly attribute to input tag and display time of laydate plug-in
- Add a new springboot, and it will appear unable to read meta data for class when it is dependent
- [solution] install youcompleteme through VIM plug-in manager VIM plug, including ycmd server shutdown solution
- Serverlet: How to Add, Delete, Modify and Query item code