In the code, there is @data annotation in the bean class. Normally, a series of template methods such as getter/setter/tostring() will be automatically added to the compiled class. However, in practice, after the subclass inherits the bean class, the getter/setter method cannot be used by default.
Why? This is because plug-in support needs to be added to IDEA.
Settings—> Plugins, click marketplace, input Lombok, install and restart idea.
- Halo blog system reports log error when idea is running
- The error of GetSet method encapsulated by idea2020 is red
- Error in idea @ data entity class get / set
- Brief introduction of idea Lombok and solutions for reporting red and wrong
- There is no spring initializer solution when idea starts
- Idea startup project Lombok error, no symbol found
- Using Lombok to compile and report errors
- Android studio upgrade 4.1 plug-in error
- Error reporting when Lombok @ data and @ builder are used together
- Maven global configuration
- Notepad + + has no plug-in manager solution
- [solved] pychar starts to report internal error after updating version 2020.1
- Exception handling of httpmessage notwritableexception in springboot
- @Solution to get / set error in eclipse after using data annotation
- Pycharm2020.3 startup error internal error
- Ubuntu 16.04 install Chinese input method
- Installing the image J plug-in
- IntelliJ idea community community integrated Tomcat or jetty tutorial
- Failed to execute goal