There are no errors in the data source URL configured by grafana.
1) After upgrading grafana, it is found that the original configured open face data source is invalid, and HTTP error not found is always prompted.
2) After installing the new version of grafana, we found that ZABBIX data source configuration always reported an error, could not connect to given URL.
1) Re install the version under grafana 5.4.
2) Check the configuration of ZABBIX user name and password.
The specific reasons and how to configure them above grafana 5.4 have not been studied yet.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/whych/p/10793709.html
- ZABBIX server startup error resolution
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
- MySQL data backup scheme (compatible with local and remote)
- Solution of invalid username / password; login denied error in Oracle Database Foundation
- Solve the problem caused by: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException : IO error: connection reset related problems
- Failed to decrypt protected XML node “DTS:Password” with error 0x8009000B “Key not valid for use in …
- Springboot error: property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required error details
- MySQL error 1054 (42s22) unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- Git authentication failure solution, due to the problem of password modification
- OpenGL Programming Guide 8th Edition 9th Edition vs2015 vs2017 configuration method
- Mongodb encountered an error: connect econnreused 127.0.0.1:27017
- Installing GCC reduced version GCC 4.4.6 under Linux
- Git clear saved accounts
- Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- “[warning] failed to retrieve plugin descriptor for caused by Maven security agent settings org.apache.maven . plugins:… “
- Problems and solutions in using Linux
- Error in Git operation: http basic: access denied solution
- Record the problems encountered in OpenGL learning
- [Handling Notes] Alternative reasons for Configuration system failed to initialize exception