Start zookeeper under windows and prompt zookeeper audit is disabled; Indicates that the startup failed, as follows:
Reason: I’m running zookeeper version 3.6.3. It seems that there will be this phenomenon in versions above 3.6. The reason is that the newly added audit log of zookeeper is turned off by default when the new version is started, so this situation occurs.
terms of settlement:
1. In the configuration file conf of zookeeper, open the file zoo.cfg:
Attachment: the zoo.cfg file is a copy of the zoo_ Sample.cfg file. In the zoo.cfg file, the data storage path and the port number used when starting zookeeper are modified.
2. Modify the zoo.cfg file by adding admin.enable = true
3. Save, restart zookeeper (double-click zkserver. CMD in bin directory), start successfully!
Hope to help you!!
- Starting zookeeper to report an error already running as process
- Starting zookeeper… Already running as process 1949
- zookeeper Failed to Startup: Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and java could not be found in PATH
- The first installation of zookeeper on Linux failed to start
- zookeeper_ An error is reported when the exporter starts
- Zookeeper start error [How to Solve]
- Installing zookeeper under Linux system
- Docker install zookeeper 3.6.2
- Solve the problem of unable to start under zookeeper Linux
- Zookeeper starts the client and reports an error: java.net.connectexception: connection rejected
- Zookeeper will not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
- Error when starting Python in Windows
- Java connection zookeeper high availability hive error
- Error when Java uses API to operate zookeeper
- Zookeeper Failed to Start Error: start failed [How to Solve]
- Vue — run ‘NPM audit fix’ to fix them, or ‘NPM audit’ for details appears when initializing the installation
- Zookeeper connection timeout problem, and refused to connect to solve the problem
- Error in installing pywin32 under Windows: close failed in file object D estructor:sys.excepthook is missing lost sys.stderr
- Solve the problem that the value in the disabled tag cannot be passed to the server