Start zookeeper under windows and prompt zookeeper audit is disabled; Indicates that the startup failed, as follows:
Reason: I’m running zookeeper version 3.6.3. It seems that there will be this phenomenon in versions above 3.6. The reason is that the newly added audit log of zookeeper is turned off by default when the new version is started, so this situation occurs.
terms of settlement:
1. In the configuration file conf of zookeeper, open the file zoo.cfg:
Attachment: the zoo.cfg file is a copy of the zoo_ Sample.cfg file. In the zoo.cfg file, the data storage path and the port number used when starting zookeeper are modified.
2. Modify the zoo.cfg file by adding admin.enable = true
3. Save, restart zookeeper (double-click zkserver. CMD in bin directory), start successfully!
Hope to help you!!
- The first installation of zookeeper on Linux failed to start
- Starting zookeeper to report an error already running as process
- Zookeeper start error [How to Solve]
- Ranger Solr audit log installation
- Docker install zookeeper 3.6.2
- Idle line number setting and linenumbers modification
- Failed in Android compilation: solution to setup Jack server problem
- Installing zookeeper under Linux system
- Starting zookeeper… Already running as process 1949
- Zookeeper will not attempt to authenticate using SASL (unknown error)
- This version of chromedriver only supports chrome version 92 crawler simulates the problem of Google plug-in version when the browser clicks and reports an error
- Solution: ora-00205: error in identifying control file, check alert log for more info
- ActiveMQ installation, deployment and running
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Error in brew install: curl: (22) the requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
- Oracle database missing init.ora Solutions
- “ValueError: check_hostname requires server_hostname“ when trying to update conda
- Solve the problem of unable to start under zookeeper Linux
- solve java.net.SocketException : Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_ Bind
- The list command in HBase shell reported an error org.apache.hadoop . hbase.PleaseHoldException : Master is initializing