In idea, Maven could not be packaged. This error was reported
error running ‘* * [install]’: no valid Maven installation found. Neither set the home director
Cause of the problem
1. The environment variables of mavden are not configured properly,
2. The Maven path is not configured correctly in idea
The first solution is to configure the environment variable of mavden: m2_ Home = Maven installation path add% M2_ HOME%;
2 and enter Maven in the search box. For example, my Maven path is D: bigdata, bigdataone, datacourseware (1): maven, apache-maven-3.2.2
search my computer for Apache maven, get your file path, import it and click OK
- Error = 2, no such file or director is prompted in the lower left corner of the MAC pycharm running file
- Remember that Maven can’t recognize Java_ Home problem error: Java_ HOME is not defined correctly.
- Problem in configuring Maven error: Java_ HOME not found in your environment.
- ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.
- Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/node&install nvm&brew installation&Oh my zsh.git installation&git set alias&No bundle URL prese
- zookeeper Failed to Startup: Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and java could not be found in PATH
- Error in publishing project with Maven in idea. Git directory is not found! Please specify a valid
- When SSM + Maven project is running, it is prompted that org.springframework.web.servlet.dispatcherserservlet cannot be found
- How to set JAVA_HOME on mac
- FCOS No CUDA runtime is found, using CUDA_HOME=’/usr/local/cuda-10.0′
- Win10 installation PostgreSQL error running… And installation process
- Bug001: error in gradle configuration environment variable: ERROR:JAVA_ Home is set to an invalid directory!
- Win10 vs 2017 prompt cannot open include file: “windows. H”: no such file or director
- XNA 4 project running error: no suitable graphics card found
- Problems with vue project installation No ESLint configuration found
- Linux rhel7/centos7 source code compilation and installation Emacs Error NO x toolkit could be found
- CentOS 7 installation error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base/7/x86_6
- [idea] error occurred when using @ data annotation in Lombok: no related get / set method was found
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products
- Failed to create agent because there is no valid NavMesh