start JIRA, log appear the following error: span> span>
span> span> p>
jira startup failed, jira has been locked.
error because there is a.jira-home.lock file under ‘/opt/jira_home’, delete and restart it. The.jira-home.lock file is designed to prevent multiple jira sites from running on the same machine and having the same jira.home set
How do I unlock my JIRA home directory?
p> font> font>
- JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- Introduction to JIRA introduction to HP ALM
- Remember that Maven can’t recognize Java_ Home problem error: Java_ HOME is not defined correctly.
- zookeeper Failed to Startup: Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and java could not be found in PATH
- Bug001: error in gradle configuration environment variable: ERROR:JAVA_ Home is set to an invalid directory!
- Ccache: failed to create / home
- IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: ‘/home/user8/Desktop/low_light/Learning-Texture-Invari
- Plug in loaded: fastmirror, langpacks / var / run/ yum.pid Locked, another program with PID 2323 is running
- dpkg: error: dpkg frontend is locked by another process
- dpkg:error: dpkg frontend is locked by another process
- ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.
- Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked
- Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, rmdir ‘
- CMake Error: The source directory “/home/Demo1“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- How to set JAVA_HOME on mac
- Transfer: completely solve the problem that the browser home page is tampered by deleting the script file
- ERROR: Invalid HADOOP_COMMON_HOME
- Error running ‘** [install]‘: No valid Maven installation found. Either set the home director
- Problem in configuring Maven error: Java_ HOME not found in your environment.
- FCOS No CUDA runtime is found, using CUDA_HOME=’/usr/local/cuda-10.0′