Hadoop (daily error) counts words. Error: java.io.filenotfoundexception: path is not a file:
Generally, the jar package source code is not written well. You can check your source code. The problem I have is that the data path is not set well, so HDFS cannot find the file. Before modification:
after modification: must be the absolute path of the data file in Hadoop!! After modification, I run successfully! Hope to help you!
- Hadoop cluster: about course not obtain block: error reporting
- Summary of Hadoop error handling methods
- hdfs 192.168.2.19:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
- hdfs-bug:DataXceiver error processing WRITE_BLOCK operation
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- HDFS Java API operation error (user permission)
- dfs.namenode.name . dir and dfs.datanode.data .dir dfs.name.dir And dfs.data.dir What do you mean
- Error in initializing namenode when configuring Hadoop!!!
- HBase hangs up immediately after startup. The port reports an error of 500 and hmaster aborted
- Sparkcontext: error initializing sparkcontext workaround
- ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.
- Why namenode can’t be started and its solution
- Error in configuring Hadoop 3.1.3: attempting to operate on yarn nodemanager as root error
- ERROR: Invalid HADOOP_COMMON_HOME
- Error reported when debugging Hadoop cluster under windows failed to find winutils.exe
- An error occurs when HBase uses the shell command: pleaseholdexception: Master is initializing solution
- Namenode startup error: outofmemoryerror: Java heap space
- The difference between hive and relational database
- Run spark to report error while identifying ‘ org.apache.spark . sql.hive.HiveSessionState ‘
- SyntaxError: (unicode error) ‘unicodeescape‘ codec can‘t decode bytes in position 2-3: truncated \UX