CMD input JAVA error Could not create the JAVA Virtual Machine, solution
Write this post today, I hope that the students who encounter the following similar problems can refer to my solution to solve quickly, rather than spend a long time like me to explore!
Error message (part 1)
JAVA– CMD input JAVA error prompt: Could not create the JAVA Virtual Machine.
Eclipse — Open error: Fail to create the Java Virtual Machine.
because the path path has a Chinese directory or Chinese punctuation, causing Java and eclipse traversal path error. If I type path in CMD, I get something like this :
my error is because path =; D: \ development \ Java \ jdk1.8.0 _151; %JRE_HOME%\ jRE \bin %JRE_HOME%\ jRE \bin %JRE_HOME%\jre\bin %JRE_HOME%\jre\bin %JRE_HOME%\jre\bin
Error message (below)
After the above error is fixed, enter Java in CMD again, the relevant information will appear, as follows:
Version 1.6.0 of the JVM is not suitable for the this product.version :1.8 or greater is required
The current version of the JDK is too low, and Eclipse requires a higher version. The key point is that the version 1.8 is installed on my computer. How can this error still be found?After searching, I have to go to the path of CONFIGURING JDK in Ecipse.ini to find it.
D:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121\bin\javaw.exe// add these two lines (of course, the specific address shall be subject to their own address)
- Version 1.8.0_201 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
- Eclipse specifies JDK version to start, and resolves version XXXX of the JVM is not suitable
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- Solve the problem of failed to create the Java virtual machine when eclipse is opened
- Eclipse report error Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- When Dbeaver starts on Mac, it reports an error: “fail to create java virtual machine”
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- Error: could not create the Java virtual machine Error:A Fatal exception has occurred
- Virtual environment: error: virtualenv is not compatible with this system or executable
- Oracle login error: Oracle error 6 initializing SQL * plus (normal before)
- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for object heap
- Eclipse startup error: a Java runtime environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- Error: could not create the Java virtual machine. Error: a fatal exception has occurred
- Failed to load the JNI shared library solution
- Error loading in flex integration: Java / jdk1.6.0_ 35\jre\bin\server\ jvm.dll
- Android studio simulator architecture choose arm or x86 to solve the problem of missing libraryexception
- Error: could not create the Java virtual machine