We had a very hot problem today, a c# class serialized into XML and threw an exception with the message:
XmlSerialize error: There was an error generating the XML document.
Then we look at the internal cause of the exception, which is a type mismatch problem that turns X into a serialization of Y.
- An error was reported when springboot connected to redis Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  threw e
- The socket connection was aborted in WCF
- [springboot] problem failed to determine a suitable driver class
- 【EF】An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.
- Common problems of Aidl cross process communication
- Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  threw exception [Request p
- The spring boot set appears in the stand-alone version of redis Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  thr
- IntelliJ idea automatically generates serialVersionUID
- Error creating bean with name ‘datasource’ defined in class path resource
- RPC principle and related technologies used
- JSP exception message invalid TLD file
- LaTeX Error: Can be used only in preamble
- E11000 duplicate key error collection in mongodb
- XML file should have root tag (extra content at the end of the document in file error)
- Android learning — cannot resolve symbol ‘EditText‘
- org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name
- Asynchronous loading JS does not allow the use of document write solution
- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: invalid column type: 1111 Error [How to Fix]
- There was an internal error, and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document
- Solve the problem that the value in the disabled tag cannot be passed to the server