We had a very hot problem today, a c# class serialized into XML and threw an exception with the message:
XmlSerialize error: There was an error generating the XML document.
Then we look at the internal cause of the exception, which is a type mismatch problem that turns X into a serialization of Y.
- There was an internal error, and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document
- Error in reading XML file IOException parsing XML document from URL
- XML file should have root tag (extra content at the end of the document in file error)
- Golong based tool for automatically generating the corresponding struct file according to XML file
- Error parsing XML: error after document element
- An error was reported when springboot connected to redis Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  threw e
- Generating equals/hashCode implementation but without a call to superclass
- An error was reported when idea compiles Java: no symbol was found_ How to solve this problem
- Solve the problem of There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500) (using Thymeleaf to report an error)
- Android：More than one file was found with OS independent path ‘res/values/values.xml
- The spring boot project was first created, pom.xml The error is Maven configuration problem. How to solve it?
- [ ERROR ] Error loading xmlfile: squeezenet1.1\FP16\squeezenet1.1.xml, File was not found at line: 1
- org.apache.ibatis.builder.BuilderException: Error parsing Mapper XML. The XML location is ‘com/hujin
- Method of generating MD5 file checksums under Windows
- Velt-0.1.3 development: generating events
- “There was an internal API error” in Xcode debugging;
- error: aggregate value used where an integer was expected
- Kibana was degraded from 7.0 to 6.8 and started to report an error
- Vs2019 + QT parses the XML file and reports an error at doc.setcontent (& file)