Today, when I was watching a video and writing a small demo, I used the Thymeleaf framework to build the front end and started the SpringBoot project. I reported the error
Find the problem
Checked the database query and other code after a series of tests, found that there are no mistakes, then find a large number of blogs, online to tell you the truth, really didn’t find out how many useful things, perhaps because the problem is not the same, however, also good finally found two useful blog on their own, although the problem is a bit different, but it solved my problem.
the first blog is mainly about the problem of dependence
springboot+thymeleaf view mapping error: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404)
the second blog mainly used the thymeleaf pit
to solve the thymeleaf There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server error, status=500).
1. First of all, I checked my thymeleaf grammar problems, and after all of them were found, I started the project after deploying the project again or reported an error
2. Then I referred to the first blog and added the related dependence of thymeleaf (as shown below), there was no problem in starting the project again.
<dependency> <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId> <artifactId>spring-boot-starter-thymeleaf</artifactId> </dependency>
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
if blogs have write wrong place, welcome to pointed out.
finally, I just want to make a silent joke, why the video did not add this dependency run project is no problem, then I have a problem???If there is any elder brother know, trouble points a ha.
- Springboot failed to parse MVC view
- Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.alibaba.nacos.api.naming.NamingMaintainService
- Spring Boot Thymeleaf ERROR 8592 org.thymeleaf.TemplateEngine
- Springboot error creating bean with name ‘xmlmodelplug’:
- Mybatis idea environment integration jar package
- Error parsing lifecycle processing instructions
- es Failed to introspect Class [org.elasticsearch.client.RestHighLevelClient] from ClassLoader
- elasticsearch NoClassDefFoundError error creating RestHighLevelClient bean
- [Solved] Import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.hbaseconfiguration package cannot be imported
- Interpreter error /com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JavaType
- Add PageHelper spring boot starter dependency to springboot and report an error
- Can read JBIG2 image: JBIG2 imageio is not installed
- [Solved] Error in registering Eureka for spring cloud micro service: classnotfoundexception: org.apache.http.conn.scheme.schemeregistry
- Unable to access javax.servlet.servletexception [How to Solve]
- [Solved] SpringMVC Run Error: SEVERE-Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
- An error is reported in the spring cloud setup. Autowired appears and Eureka cannot be registered
- ImageIO.read () unsupported image type when reading picture_ exception Unsupported Image Type
- @Error in restcontroller annotation
- The project uses fastjason to report an error
- ApplicationContextException: Unable to start ServletWebServerApplicationContext due to missing…..