Today, when I was watching a video and writing a small demo, I used the Thymeleaf framework to build the front end and started the SpringBoot project. I reported the error as shown in the figure below
Find the problem
Checked the database query and other code after a series of tests, found that there are no mistakes, then find a large number of blogs, online to tell you the truth, really didn’t find out how many useful things, perhaps because the problem is not the same, however, also good finally found two useful blog on their own, although the problem is a bit different, but it solved my problem.
the first blog is mainly about the problem of dependence
springboot+thymeleaf view mapping error: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404)
the second blog mainly used the thymeleaf pit
to solve the thymeleaf There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server error, status=500).
1. First of all, I checked my thymeleaf grammar problems, and after all of them were found, I started the project after deploying the project again or reported an error
2. Then I referred to the first blog and added the related dependence of thymeleaf (as shown below), there was no problem in starting the project again.
<dependency> <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId> <artifactId>spring-boot-starter-thymeleaf</artifactId> </dependency>
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
if blogs have write wrong place, welcome to pointed out.
finally, I just want to make a silent joke, why the video did not add this dependency run project is no problem, then I have a problem???If there is any elder brother know, trouble points a ha.
- Solve the problem that the delete request is not available under SpringBoot. There was an unexpected error (type=Method Not Allowed, status=405).
- spring security There was an unexpected error (type=Forbidden, status=403).
- An error was reported when idea compiles Java: no symbol was found_ How to solve this problem
- Anaconda opens Navigator to report an error and a web page appears Navigator Error An unexpected error occurred on Navigator start-up Report
- Local can link to the server database, upload jar package to the server will report an error
- “There was an internal API error” in Xcode debugging;
- Ant Design ‘cross env’ is not an internal or external command, nor is it an error reporting problem for a runnable program
- Ntpdate reported an error when updating the clock, and the problem of no server suitable for synchronization found was solved
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope
- Kibana was degraded from 7.0 to 6.8 and started to report an error
- Spring Boot Thymeleaf ERROR 8592 org.thymeleaf.TemplateEngine
- There was an internal error, and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document
- The project uses fastjason to report an error
- Start react-native after updating Xcode11 and report an error: Unknown argument type ‘_attribute_’ in method -[RCTAppState getCurren
- Using openfeign to remotely call the startup program to report an error
- Resolve zuul the HTTP status 500 – internal server error error error displayed after startup
- One of the ways to solve the problem of internal server error in flash learning
- Add PageHelper spring boot starter dependency to springboot and report an error
- Dell server reported CPU 1 has an internal error (ierr)
- HTTP status 500 – internal server error (resolved) for Tomcat running project